Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Running again
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
newdeal2
For reference it's my 2.0 D Jet rebuild, 73 Wedcam by Raby and euro pistons...Cleaned the trigger points and lubed the dizzy etc., re set the points gap slighty wider than spec and increased fuel pressure and hit things just right. Found the sweet spot...runs good again. Good acceleration, no studdering [I am certain it was the gap on the points too tight and I dont have a dwell tool]. Next I will tighten up the exhaust valves back to .006 from .008. Should add some kick.

Happy again IPB Image

Back to the GT6! Just got it back for Christmas from the paint shop...Fly Yellow and runs great. Now installing window rubber, carpet , electrical and bumpers...photos will follow if anyone cares IPB Image
DJsRepS
Give it pertronix ign!
newdeal2
QUOTE (DJsRepS @ Jan 21 2005, 05:16 AM)
Give it pertronix ign!

that's next IPB Image
jim912928
Triumph GT6?.....yes, show pics show pics. Used to have a 71. In my mind the first real pocket rocket!
newdeal2
QUOTE (jim912928 @ Jan 21 2005, 03:09 PM)
Triumph GT6?.....yes, show pics show pics. Used to have a 71. In my mind the first real pocket rocket!

Mine is a 71 so it's got that Ferrari "look", of course Micholetti designed the car so it should IPB Image
jd74914
IPB Image

Lets see the gt6. They're really nice cars (for an english car with lucas stuff) IPB Image
newdeal2
QUOTE (jd74914 @ Jan 21 2005, 06:37 PM)
IPB Image

Lets see the gt6. They're really nice cars (for an english car with lucas stuff) IPB Image

They will be posted tommorow afternoon.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.