Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1973 Porsche 914 150 MPH Speedometer (Restored)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Shephco
Here is a GENUINE 1973 Porsche 914 Speedometer (Restored) Price $199. It was recently restored inside and out by our shop to a flawless like new condition.

Don't miss out on this rare find!
2 year warranty included

We have other restored gauged available, we also offer repair and restoration services on your gauges and clocks at an excellent price.

Paypal, Credit cards through Paypal, and other form of payment welcome.

Message us or call Cory at 703-402-4008 for any questions you may have.

C&S Fabrications and Restorations
11951 Coolbrook Ln
Manassas, 20112
call/text 703-402-4008
Specialtygauge@gmail.com
Tom_T
welcome.png

I suggest that you put a post in the Garage and Originality & History Forums to intro yourself and services to the members (it will also change you from Lurker status, since classified ad posts don't count as "posts" for member activity).
Shephco
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Jul 10 2014, 12:41 PM) *

welcome.png

I suggest that you put a post in the Garage and Originality & History Forums to intro yourself and services to the members (it will also change you from Lurker status, since classified ad posts don't count as "posts" for member activity).

Thanks, will do
nine9three
Can you go into detail as to how the gauge was restored? I may be interested. Could you adjust the mileage to my shown mileage?
Shephco
QUOTE(nine9three @ Jul 14 2014, 08:28 PM) *

Can you go into detail as to how the gauge was restored? I may be interested. Could you adjust the mileage to my shown mileage?

Completely disassembled and all parts inspected, cleaned and lubricated
New Bushings
Odometer pot metal gear replaced (Shaft was splined so it will never fail again)
Gauge face cleaned and conditioned
Cleaned and polished Silver Button
Needle refinished in correct color
New Glass Lens
Interior bezel refinished in correct satin black finish
Exterior bezel refinished before re-installation in correct low gloss black (Baked on Finnish)

Yes, we can set it to your current mileage.

Feel free to give us a call,

Cory Shepherd
Specialty Gauge
11951 Coolbrook Ln
Manassas, Va 20112
call/text 703.402.4008
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.