Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1973 Porsche 914 Temp Gauge for Console (Restored)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Shephco
Here is a GENUINE 1973 Porsche 914 Temp Gauge (Restored) Price $125. It was recently restored inside and out by our shop to a flawless like new condition.

Don't miss out on this rare find!
2 year warranty included

We have other restored gauged available and we also offer restoration services on your gauges and clocks at an excellent price.

Paypal, Credit cards through Paypal, and other form of payment welcome.

Message or call Cory at 703-402-4008 for any questions you may have.

C&S Restorations
11951 Coolbrook Ln
Manassas, 20112
call/text 703-402-4008
Specialtygauge@gmail.com
Tom_T
That one is for 74-76 - since the 73 had a thinner red band of only about 1/4" wide at the far right of the sweep.
Shephco
[quote name='Tom_T' post='2059628' date='Jul 10 2014, 12:38 PM']
That one is for 74-76 - since the 73 had a thinner red band of only about 1/4" wide at the far right of the sweep.
[/

You actually have it backwards, 1973 was the first year of the appearance group and the only year that had the temp gauge with the larger red line. You are describing the 74-76 temp gauge... Check out this link: http://p914.com/p914_gauges_cluster.htm
theleschyouknow
my 73 I just got is all orig in almost every way (slightly wrecked & repaired in the 80s) has the larger red area as shown but it is not working
I'm interested in your repair service if its not something easily tracked down/fixed
Shephco
QUOTE(theleschyouknow @ Jul 12 2014, 12:04 PM) *

my 73 I just got is all orig in almost every way (slightly wrecked & repaired in the 80s) has the larger red area as shown but it is not working
I'm interested in your repair service if its not something easily tracked down/fixed

No problem, have you tested the sender? If you like you can send us the gauge for testing and sender for testing.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.