Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WARNING: You can get there from here..
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
redshift
Before disembarking, please, check your map.

M
SLITS
Come on Miles, Otto built you a waterproof teener......it'll float...the brown stuff does
redshift
I need to install an 'antennah' (a straightened wire hanger) so you can see me cruising subamarine style down the streets of Venice, GA... I mean Savannah..

M
lapuwali
Cute. The directions DO say "check timetable", and list the ferry (or train, in the case of the Chunnel) you're supposed to take to cross the watery bits. Norwegians take the ferry to the UK all the time, and are nearly always drunk on the return journey (assuming they weren't drunk on the trip out).
Rhodes71/914
How funny, I was just using Mapquest to give someone directions to my house and while reading through the turn right go .4 miles tune left on... they used roads that don't exist and a bridge over a river that wasn't there.
SpecialK
Maybe that's why they're called "Map-quest", you'll still be looking for a map. IPB Image
balthazar
Ah yes Mr.K, I knew there was a reason I took Geometry and Trig in High school!

Hey look, post number 100! woohoo... U S A, U S A! It's funny to look back at some of my first posts...man was I clueless!(like I'm not now!lol) IPB Image

IPB Image
SpecialK
SOHCAHTOA baby! IPB Image

I'd cosine a tangent just to be adjacent to her hypotenuse IPB Image
dmenche914
Uhm, I'll teach her Long Division, it would be an Intergal part of the relationship. Check out that Circumferance!

I'm still working on the male gravitational pull estimate for the subject body, from looking at the problem, I'd guess the pull will be rather large. It would help to know if the body mass is natural tissue, or a silicone compound/tissue mix,. I'll need a mass estimate to plug into the gravity equation.

Mathamatics is used extensively in the study of heavenly bodies. This can hardly be more clearly illistrated than in this example.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.