Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rear reflector
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
dudzy's914
I have a rear reflector that fits 914s. It is in like new condition, barely used.
-$145+shipping. Or make me an offer. Need gone soon.Click to view attachment
mepstein
i think I've seen this ad before -
dudzy's914
QUOTE(mepstein @ Jul 10 2014, 10:31 PM) *

i think I've seen this ad before -

You have. Why?
dudzy's914
Bump
dudzy's914
$125
dudzy's914
Is my price to high? This is like new condition. New ones are going for $200.
Mikey914
The part is a reproduction, and many do not want to put one in if they have to drill the holes. The other issue is that if you install it, you really need an alternate trunk release.

Just my .02
dudzy's914
Anybody make me an offer
mepstein
I sold mine for $20 at hershey a couple years ago. They have really fallen out of favor now that originality is king.
toolguy
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, I bought an OE one at the G&R swap meet last year for $10. . You'd have better luck on EBay where there is more exposure to non original types of owners. . be sure to list it as for a 914, because they are not as wide as a 911 one. .
Das
I have one on my car that is cracked and missing a few of the pieces on the back. also as mentioned, it doesn't have the hole for the trunk release

all that being said, I do need a new one if you are flexible on price. PM me a photo of the back please?
dudzy's914
pictures as requested.
dudzy's914
Pending sale
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.