Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Automatic 914 on ebay
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
DrifterJay
didnt they only make like 5 or these?? or is my history wrong. Oh yeah, and this guy is full of it isnt he?
Jared

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...3&category=6430
Curvie Roadlover
This question has come up before regarding e-bay cars. I believe that "automatic" is the default setting for transmissions for ebay and if the seller doesn't put in "manual' then automatic shows up in the ad. By the way, is it me or does the yellow in those pics look like it's been photo shopped or something?
Qarl
Curvie..

It''s you... cool_shades.gif ha ha!
Curvie Roadlover
Yeah?
Those pics remind me of those Gatorade commercials where everything's in black and white except for the gatorade, then the guy drinks it and sweats in the color of the drink
GWN7
I think your right about the default being "automatic". The 72 car I bought in Tenn was listed as a automatic. It also turned out to be a 71.
Curvie Roadlover
72 is the default year for ebay.
Aaron Cox
its also got a mirror bolted to the side of the door! ohmy.gif
nebreitling
QUOTE(Curvie Roadlover @ May 30 2003, 08:55 PM)
By the way, is it me or does the yellow in those pics look like it's been photo shopped or something?

i'm with curvie

the yellow looks very.... affected

caveat emptor <_<
Alexlitov
i see a shifter...
rhodyguy
some rust and hurricane damage

well that's as ambigious a statement as i have ever read. hurricane damage, i guess it can't be that bad wacko.gif

kevin
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.