Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pittsburgh Vintage Gran Prix
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Olympic 914
Pittsburgh Vintage Gran Prix July 11- 20

http://www.pvgp.org/

Any one going? My GF got us an invite to the hospitality area. its with Bobby Rahal Automotive. she bought her MB there .... and they sell Porsches also so there will probably be a few of those there also. Mine won't be, but I'll represent with my 914 T-shirt.

Guess we better find out where hospitality area is and hope they have parking. its a big event around here.
Oxen914
I would love to be going, but I will be out of town. Just FYI, Pittsburgh has a beer festival at the end of the week (July 18-19). I hear it's fantastic.

beer.gif
brant
I've heard awesome things about the race... and the pre-race the weekend before

definitely on my list.. have a blast.. would love to go someday
budk
Would love to go but I don't see it happening...... But there are events every day for the next 8 days.

On the morning news today, they interviewed an attorney who has 2 cars in the races, one was a flared yellow caged 914. Sounded great but not sure what engine it has.
Olympic 914
QUOTE(budk @ Jul 12 2014, 08:43 AM) *

Would love to go but I don't see it happening...... But there are events every day for the next 8 days.

On the morning news today, they interviewed an attorney who has 2 cars in the races, one was a flared yellow caged 914. Sounded great but not sure what engine it has.

I'll have to look out for it....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.