Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Touch Up Paint
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Can any of you fellow tenners recommend a vendor that sells touch up paint..
Thanks,914
euro911
Don't know if you'll find an exact match for 40-year old VW paint on the shelf, but our local Pep Boys stores carry a good selection of small touch-up bottles ... I think it's from Dupli-Color.

If not, you can have a local automotive paint shop mix you up a quart (possibly a pint).
gulf908
QUOTE(euro911 @ Jul 13 2014, 09:07 AM) *

Don't know if you'll find an exact match for 40-year old VW paint on the shelf, but our local Pep Boys stores carry a good selection of small touch-up bottles ... I think it's from Dupli-Color.

If not, you can have a local automotive paint shop mix you up a quart (possibly a pint).

Carl Bauer at Orange Bar Products has repro Lackstifts of a high standard in many colours.
No affiliation but for a satisfied customer - twice.
Tell him Dennis in Sydney sent you ! smile.gif

http://www.orangebarproducts.com/

Cheers,
Dennis.
puffinator
QUOTE(gulf908 @ Jul 13 2014, 04:23 AM) *

QUOTE(euro911 @ Jul 13 2014, 09:07 AM) *

Carl Bauer at Orange Bar Products has repro Lackstifts of a high standard in many colours.
No affiliation but for a satisfied customer - twice.
Tell him Dennis in Sydney sent you ! smile.gif

http://www.orangebarproducts.com/

Cheers,
Dennis.

The following company advertises in both Panorama and Excellence. Sells touch up 2 oz bottles, spray cans, and cans. I have bought from them and recommend.
Rob

automotivetouchup.com
Thanks everyone for the Reply's..The engine lid L bracket on the fire wall started to stress crack,I noticed it when the lid would not release by its self.Has anyone had a similar issue?
That's why the touch-up paint is needed..Again Thanks.. Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.