Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Blaupunkt Frankfurt Knobs
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Johns914
I have a really nice Blaupunkt Frankfurt that is actually out of a 1972 Avanti. I do not have the knobs or fader levers for it. Can anyone help me out with these small parts or any other radio parts for the Frankfurt. Thanks
euro911
Sorry, can't help you with the knobs, but wondering if you own the Avanti?

My oldest brother bought a new one back in '65 or '66, and is currently doing a frame-off restoration on another one he picked up several years ago.
Biggles
Hello

For radio accessories, try these people in Germany

http://www.koenigs-klassik.de/indexe.html

Johns914
Yes my parents still have the Avanti, 3 to be exact. In total the fam has 5 avantis. 3 supercharged Studebaker models. Funny story is my Parents built the car 22 years ago and had to sell it. They managed to buy the car back in February of this year. My wife and I just drove it from Mass down to Dover DE for the Studebaker national meet

QUOTE(euro911 @ Jul 12 2014, 04:03 PM) *

Sorry, can't help you with the knobs, but wondering if you own the Avanti?

My oldest brother bought a new one back in '65 or '66, and is currently doing a frame-off restoration on another one he picked up several years ago.

orthobiz
QUOTE(Johns914 @ Jul 14 2014, 01:48 PM) *

Funny story is my Parents built the car 22 years ago and had to sell it. They managed to buy the car back in February of this year.

I know where my 76 black 914 is right now and someday I plan on buying it back (20+ years later).

Paul
euro911
I really don't know much about Avantis, other than what they look like and that they were glass bodied confused24.gif

I did see a supercharger in my brother's parts stash though aktion035.gif
Johns914
The 63 and 64 Studebaker powered ones did have a Supercharged option. Some on the later Avanti II's did have a blower on the Chevy engine. Either way they go like a bat out of hell
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.