Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S 914 parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
emmanueldelvalle
F/S 1974/1975 Porsche 914 Parts for sale. Just created a price list, I'm not very knowledgable on part names and please let me know if I missed anything. I apologize for taking so long in generating one. Prices do not include shipping & Handling

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Headlight bezel-$20 a Pair
Headlight lids-$3 a pair
Headlights GE-$10
Headlight trim-$5 pair
Side markers-$10
Windshield washers -$10
Complete Tail light With Lens - $50
Headlight motors $10
Door handles-$30 a Pair
Bumper guards-$20
Gas tank and holders-$30 holder $15
All Chrome trims $15 to $25
Deck lid drain trays-$10 got two trays with drain hose
Targa Top 30 $ got two tops
Window glass for 74 914 2 doors, 2 wings, 1 back window $100 OBO
Speedometer – $25 each
Shift Sticks - $30 each
Bottle Washers - $20
Foot Pedals - $
Center Console Trays - $10
Heat Exchangers - $15
Lower Dash Knee Pad - $60
Back Pad - $75
Break, Gas Pedal Cluster - $40
Rocker Arms - $50 1 Left
Windshield Wiper Motor - $25
Windshield Wiper Blades - $5
Heater Vent Handle - $10
Seat Rack - $30 a Pair
Seat Belts - $50
All Weather Stripping Pieces - $5 Each
Door Panels - $25 Each
All Upholstery - $10 Each
Fan Vents - $5 Each
Firewall Pad - $45
Gas Reserve Tank - $15
Inside Door Handles - $25 a pair
Window Regulators - $40 a Pair
All Ash Trays, Cigarette Lighters - $5 Each
Glove Compartment Door - $5
74’ Bumper Impact absorbers/ Brackets - $25
Speaker Grills – Sold
tweet
how much for the steering wheel and mirrors?
emmanueldelvalle
QUOTE(tweet @ Jul 12 2014, 12:31 PM) *

Unfortunately the mirrors and the steering wheel in the picture were just sold, but i have another steering wheel if your interested. I'll send you a picture of the other wheel.
tweet
QUOTE(emmanueldelvalle @ Jul 12 2014, 04:23 PM) *

QUOTE(tweet @ Jul 12 2014, 12:31 PM) *

Unfortunately the mirrors and the steering wheel in the picture were just sold, but i have another steering wheel if your interested. I'll send you a picture of the other wheel.

Just sold? I responded to your ad within 2 minutes of posting. So, you come back almost an hour later to say it's just sold. Thanks for the offer, but I'll pass. So much for forum etiquette and rules.
Bob L.
I hate to break it to you but forum rules dictate that prices must be listed.
daytona
Second dibs on steering wheel and mirrors. Sent you a PM.
Bill.
funk
I'll take the best driver side tail light that you have please. If you would it would be great to post your phone. I hope you ship!!
funk
About the rules!!please don't discourage our sellers at least we have the opportunity to buy a few hard to find or expensive items at hopefully a reasonable price!! do we really need the parts police jackin our posts?rules are great but the aren't absolute!! In my opinion 914 folks aren't dictators except maybe hitler himself. It is hard to tell exactly what you have bud I'm hoping I see a 2.0 fuel injection or some of it!! Do I?
ice cold
Looking for speaker grills. Price and picture helpful.
Thanks Chris
Rusty
QUOTE(funk @ Jul 12 2014, 11:39 PM) *

About the rules!!please don't discourage our sellers at least we have the opportunity to buy a few hard to find or expensive items at hopefully a reasonable price!! do we really need the parts police jackin our posts?rules are great but the aren't absolute!! In my opinion 914 folks aren't dictators except maybe hitler himself. It is hard to tell exactly what you have bud I'm hoping I see a 2.0 fuel injection or some of it!! Do I?

The rules were years in development and are in place because they prevent problems, squabbling, and unclear expectations. They are in place because the protect buyer and seller. Transactions here generally go smoothly because there is order in the classifieds and Eric does an exceedingly good job at herding the cats. beerchug.gif

Your wondering exactly what is in a picture is a perfect example (as are other comments above). We are not eBay. We are not a garage sale. shades.gif
tweet
I agree with Rusty. This ad seems to be going the way of a Best Offer with no prices listed. Apparently, with disregard as to who responds first as well. Personally, I choose to not do business in the dark. I think others are wary as well; as indicated by the limited response of interested parties.
emmanueldelvalle
QUOTE(tweet @ Jul 15 2014, 03:52 PM) *

I agree with Rusty. This ad seems to be going the way of a Best Offer with no prices listed. Apparently, with disregard as to who responds first as well. Personally, I choose to not do business in the dark. I think others are wary as well; as indicated by the limited response of interested parties.

This is not the case at all I'm trying to navigate the site I know you going to think it's dumb but I didn't even realize you members were posting on my post cause I didn't even know how to get to my post that's How new I am to the site not here to rip anybody off I make a good living as a drywall finishing foreman for a union construction company I have been doing this for almost 30 yrs I would like to sell these parts two 914 world members to keep their cars on the road I have no intentions of raising prices going to the highest bidder or any of that sort now I didn't know tweet had tried to get a price on the steering whelk and mirrors because I didn't even know how to get to my post so when you see that the parts sold an hour later it was because I received a p.m. and that was the only way I was conducting the sales at that point there is a pricelist on my post I'm doing the best I can with comply to the rules I respect the site so I hope everybody will purchase some of the items so I can sell them you don't have enough money for what I'm asking you can make an offer you need help with the shipping I'll do my best to help I wasn't too happy with the message I received from one of the members thank you for the information though but I've shown that member in my message and emails respect and I expect to receive the respect that I'm giving also
Cuda911
Hi, a few items I'm interested in:

1. Is the cigarette lighter an OEM one? (it should have a little picture of a lighter imprinted on it). If so, is it in good shape? If so, I'll take it, please, assuming S&H are reasonable.

(I am used to seeing someone ask for shipping charge, but not also for a "handling" charge unless it's an infomercial).

2. Also, I need the narrow strip of metal that runs along the carpet edge just inside the passenger door. Do you have one of those? Price?

3. What condition are the side markers in? (the front side turn signal lenses) I am looking for one in excellent shape, passenger side.

Thanks!

funk
hey its jfunku@gmail.com you sent me a picture of the taillight and like I sais I just want a drives side sens but now I see that you also have the piece under the middle seat armrest I will take that with the drives side lens if you will just sell the lens. I dont need the arms rest just the storage space under it!!thanx I thought you had a 2.0 header to??
emmanueldelvalle
QUOTE(Cuda911 @ Jul 15 2014, 09:03 PM) *

1. Is the cigarette lighter an OEM one? (it should have a little picture of a lighter imprinted on it). If so, is it in good shape? If so, I'll take it, please, assuming S&H are reasonable.

(I am used to seeing someone ask for shipping charge, but not also for a "handling" charge unless it's an infomercial).

2. IAlso, I need the narrow strip of metal that runs along the carpet edge just inside the passenger door. Do you have one of those? Price?

3. What condition are the side markers in? (the front side turn signal lenses) I am looking for one in excellent shape, passenger side.

Thanks!
I'm on my way to work when I get home I will look for your parts and the handling just means it takes time for me to pack and ship out through fed or ups you not paying for it I have a job and I have go look for the parts I had to put everything back into boxes beautiful considerate I don't get back to you as soon as possible thank you
rhodyguy
you had better lay in a large supply of boxes before you REALLY get started. incase you don't know, you can go to a post office and get FREE flat rate boxes that most of the smaller stuff will fit into. you are going to be running in circles trying to get shipping quotes. handling charges (unless you're AA) tend to irk the cheap ass 914 crowd. biggrin.gif don't expect to cash in for your box up time or the fuel to run to the shipper. build what you think you want for those into the price. you have a pretty big pile of parts. no doubt you've been a bit overwhelmed with responses.
emmanueldelvalle
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Jul 16 2014, 07:45 AM) *

you had better lay in a large supply of boxes before you REALLY get started. incase you don't know, you can go to a post office and get FREE flat rate boxes that most of the smaller stuff will fit into. you are going to be running in circles trying to get shipping quotes. handling charges (unless you're AA) tend to irk the cheap ass 914 crowd. biggrin.gif don't expect to cash in for your box up time or the fuel to run to the shipper. build what you think you want for those into the price. you have a pretty big pile of parts. no doubt you've been a bit overwhelmed with responses.

You so much for the tip respectfully yours pray.gif
emmanueldelvalle
QUOTE(Cuda911 @ Jul 15 2014, 09:03 PM) *

2. Also, I need the narrow strip of metal that runs along the carpet edge just inside the passenger door. Do you have one of those? Price?

Thanks!
man i been busy with work i had to work late was in traffic los angeles traffic i will get to it as soon as i can thank you yellowsleep[1].gif
emmanueldelvalle
QUOTE(funk @ Jul 15 2014, 10:13 PM) *

hey its jfunku@gmail.com you sent me a picture of the taillight and like I sais I just want a drives side sens but now I see that you also have the piece under the middle seat armrest I will take that with the drives side lens if you will just sell the lens. I dont need the arms rest just the storage space under it!!thanx I thought you had a 2.0 header to??

o k i get to it i'm beat give me a chance to find it and i have someone that wants just the taillight not the lens i just have to ck if its the same side of the car cause i don't know if i want to split the lens from the light headbang.gif unsure.gif yellowsleep[1].gif
Cuda911
QUOTE(emmanueldelvalle @ Jul 16 2014, 08:38 PM) *

man i been busy with work i had to work late was in traffic los angeles traffic i will get to it as soon as i can thank you yellowsleep[1].gif

No problem. If you find the parts, please send me a PM with pricing so that I don't miss the reply. Thanks!
t collins
PM sent for door handles
Thanks,
Jackgerard
Do you have the rain trays still and can you send me a picture of the best one please.
emmanueldelvalle
QUOTE(Jackgerard @ Jul 19 2014, 07:29 PM) *

Do you have the rain trays still and can you send me a picture of the best one please.

yes i do i will pm a pic of both of them shades.gif
Jackgerard
Truthfully I'm looking for one without cracks that will fit my 73. If you have one with no cracks and that's in decent shape I'll take but still kind of want the pics.
Jackgerard
Do you also have the round side markers with the body seals if you don't have the seals that's ok but I do need the markers
emmanueldelvalle
QUOTE(Jackgerard @ Jul 20 2014, 05:54 PM) *

Truthfully I'm looking for one without cracks that will fit my 73. If you have one with no cracks and that's in decent shape I'll take but still kind of want the pics.

I'm sorry the try's I have are cracked but the hose cones are new I will post the pic I was thinking of web patching the back side with web patch and epoxy then sanding it and painting with flat black it might work screwy.gif
emmanueldelvalle
QUOTE(Jackgerard @ Jul 20 2014, 06:35 PM) *

Do you also have the round side markers with the body seals if you don't have the seals that's ok but I do need the markers

I only have one side marker sunglasses.gif
emmanueldelvalle
I'm sending you the pics of the door handles did you also want to see the Bumper guards also ?
Jackgerard
I'll take the best shape rain tray I can fix it. My address is 93023 avenida de la entrada ojai california. What would the price be with shipping? Cause I really need a rain tray.
emmanueldelvalle
QUOTE(Jackgerard @ Jul 20 2014, 05:54 PM) *

IPB Image
Jackgerard
Why is one shorter then the other, I'll take the longer one and I don't need the hoses.
emmanueldelvalle
QUOTE(Jackgerard @ Jul 21 2014, 10:34 AM) *

Why is one shorter then the other, I'll take the longer one and I don't need the hoses.

25.00 that includes shipping type.gif
Jackgerard
Ok what's your pal pal and rember I want the longer one.
emmanueldelvalle
QUOTE(Jackgerard @ Jul 21 2014, 12:09 PM) *

Ok what's your pal pal and rember I want the longer one.

My E mail trigerous@sbcglobal.net
Jackgerard
Ok sending the money now
Jackgerard
When do you think you'll ship it.
emmanueldelvalle
QUOTE(Jackgerard @ Jul 21 2014, 01:03 PM) *

Ok sending the money now

Going to try to send it out today if not tomorrow afternoon
Jackgerard
Ok when you do just send me the tracking code please.
emmanueldelvalle
QUOTE(Jackgerard @ Jul 20 2014, 07:29 PM) *

I'll take the best shape rain tray I can fix it. My address is 93023 avenida de la entrada ojai california. What would the price be with shipping? Cause I really need a rain tray.

I need your address I believe that's your ZIP Code I need you to send me your address and your FedEx now ship out and meet your name your address and ZIP Code city and state altogether cause I'm here at FedEx right now ship it out
Jackgerard
My name is Jack Gerard and my adress is 183 Avenida de la Entrada, Ojai, ca 93023
emmanueldelvalle
QUOTE(Jackgerard @ Jul 21 2014, 05:02 PM) *

My name is Jack Gerard and my adress is 183 Avenida de la Entrada, Ojai, ca 93023

Yes I got it from my pay pal didn't make much so I hope you can make the try work spent most of the money sending the try via fed ex can you pm me so I can give you the tracking number should be there tomorrow headbang.gif
chandler1969
Are the following still available?

Thanks
emmanueldelvalle
QUOTE(chandler1969 @ Jul 24 2014, 09:23 AM) *

Thanks

I will send you a better pic of the handles and the lights this afternoon Los Angeles time 3 o'clock LA time would be 6 o'clock or 7 o'clock your time I should be Abel to send you a pic type.gif
flyer86d
I am interested in the sail panel trim both sides.

Charlie
emmanueldelvalle
QUOTE(chandler1969 @ Jul 24 2014, 09:23 AM) *

Thanks

Here's the first Picture

IPB Image

IPB Image

These are of a 74 and 75 there not in the best condition but if you need them I'll take $50 for the set of lights and $25 for the door handles I opened the light so you could see that the wiring is intact due for looking at my post
Here's the second one.

IPB Image
emmanueldelvalle
QUOTE(flyer86d @ Jul 24 2014, 02:20 PM) *

I am interested in the sail panel trim both sides.

Charlie

IPB Image

Here is a picture of the sail trim not in perfect condition but take a look I'll let you have it for $25 shades.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.