Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Steering Wheel Restoration
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jeeperjohn56
Hey everyone would like to get my steering wheel re wrapped in leather, any help will be appreciated. Thanks John driving.gif
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(jeeperjohn56 @ Jul 12 2014, 05:32 PM) *

Hey everyone would like to get my steering wheel re wrapped in leather, any help will be appreciated. Thanks John driving.gif

Contact mepstein.
mepstein
QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Jul 12 2014, 06:54 PM) *

QUOTE(jeeperjohn56 @ Jul 12 2014, 05:32 PM) *

Contact mepstein.

I have not(yet) been able to get it together enough to do the leather wrap. I would contact donald lee at Dallas steering wheel. He does a great job and is reasonable priced. Runs $320-370.
jeeperjohn56
Thanks, Will give Dallas a jingle.John
PanelBilly
I had one done for the creamsickle. You can find it under my creamsickle thread. Can't remember who did it, but it looked great. I removed the old leather and painted the spokes. It cost me more because they had to provide new padding. Looked great anyways.
johannes
I bought a kit at AGLA and did it myself. This is cheap and only takes two hours if its the first time you do it.
http://www.aglausa.com/p/home.html
These wheel kits come with the leather as Porsche made it - covering the spokes ,pre-punched holes , thread kits and instructions.
mepstein
My kit from AGLA was garbage.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.