Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Right Hand Drive 914's?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
John
I have always wondered if there were any, and if so, I was always looking for a Passenger side arm rest for the Drivers side or a Driver side map pocket for the Passenger side.

Ya know what I mean?

I have never seen part numbers for those things so I kind of assumed they never existed, but hey it don't hurt to ask. (Does it?)
Bleyseng
Not by the factory but some were made in other countries by modifing the cars.

Geoff
bperry
This was a custom job.
--- bill
GWN7
There was a RHD one on Ebay a month or so ago. If I remember (insert foggy brain smiley) there were about 9 of them built by a company in England.
SirAndy
yupp, a company out of england made the conversion. wasn't cheap ...

IPB Image Andy
John
there were about 9 of them built by a company in England.

How come those guys never learned how to drive on the right side of the road????

Anyway, thanks for the inputs. I was more curious than anything else. I never asked about it and now I know.
GWN7
The Ebay one was (insert foggy brain smiley again) about 6K and it was apart.
scotty914
heck it would not be that hard to do. flip and new mounts for steering rack, cut out pedal cluster area and swap sides, could probably rework a stock pedal cluster to work. rework firewall for steering linkage. the hardest part would be the dash
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.