Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WCC 2005 Sponsors
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Howard
With all the threads, and all the funny comments, I'm starting to lose track of who wants what. Sponsorship opportunities are going fast, so if you have not done so already, please let me know your preferences by visiting: here and fill out the form on page 3. Email (info@thehowardagency.com), fax (818.889.0866), or call me at 800.622.1602 and let me know what you want!!!

Almost $5000 in cash and a similar amount of goods pledged so far. Don't get left out!

And thanks again for your support!!! You guys are the greatest.
JeffBowlsby
IPB Image

The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Open the www.thehowardagency.com home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
Click the Back button to try another link.
Click Search to look for information on the Internet.

HTTP 404 - File not found
Internet Explorer
Howard
OOPSIE! Fixed! Brain working faster than fingers.
SLITS
QUOTE (Howard @ Jan 20 2005, 11:35 PM)
OOPSIE! Fixed! Brain working faster than fingers.

Now there's a first IPB Image IPB Image
boxstr
Is this the first form for sponsorship availablity?? I am unable to open any forms on any of the pages given. I think I already gave my preference for sponsorship. Where do we send the money Howard??
Craig C. Laughlin CAMP 914
boxstr
GOOD MORNING and thank you Howard for putting a smile on my face. IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
Craig C. Laughlin CAMP 914 Proud sponsor of WCC 2005
Howard
Piece of cake, Craig. Thanks for your generous support IPB Image

PS. I'll get your knife removed from my back and give it back when I see you IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.