Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT working in San Jose for awhile
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JStroud
I'll be working in San Jose for a while remodeling a friends rental house. If anyone wants to stop by and say hi I'll be at 1734 Del Paso Ave San Jose.

Starting the job today, working M-th there for the next month or so.
Stop by if you get a chance, always fun to meet new members and talk about cars.
If you want to call to make sure I'm there my cell is, 916-834-6574.
Texting might be better, I don't always hear it ring but I check it regularly.

Jeff
Michael N
So close to my house, I will catch ya for dinner while you are working here in town.
Dr Evil
Damn, wish I was in San Jose for two reasons, now sad.gif

Have fun, Jeff.
SirAndy
I might be able to make it down there for a dinner or something, if you guys can come up with a date ...
idea.gif
JStroud
Might be able to work a dinner in if it's not too late, going to be commuting back and forth. Getting there about 10am and working till 7:00 or so, miss the traffic that way.
Could leave my worker there and go out somewhere, just have to be back by 7 to drive back. Whatever works, or if your off during the day stop by the job, I'm the boss, I can stand around and talk if I want. shades.gif

Jeff
szuccaro
thats only 5 min from my houseClick to view attachment
JStroud
QUOTE(szuccaro @ Jul 14 2014, 10:19 PM) *

thats only 5 min from my houseClick to view attachment

Well then you should definitely stop by, your car looks awesome...bring it by.

Jeff
JStroud
Talked with Kevin, the guy that works with me, about a dinner. He said he'd be up for taking off early one day talking cars and having a bite. Thursday would work better for us, that way if we leave late we don't have to work the next day. I'll leave the date and the place up to MichaelN since it was his idea.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.