Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: So Cal Gathering at Hooters
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
skline
Well, it was a nice little gathering of the minds so to speak. Good food, lots of hooters walking around (My favorite) and good company to chat with. Here are the pictures I took while there, though not very many, it just means we were having too much fun and forgot about taking pictures. The first one is of the group without me in the picture. Well, someone had to take the picture. Sorry Clayton for cutting off the top of your head, they will get to see you in another one of the pictures.
skline
Next is one with everyone in the picture as I found this cute girl to take the picture. Yes, her picture will be posted too.

In order from left to right so you know who is who.

Chris, Brando, Eric, Matt, Clayton, Toast, Sammy, Slits, Me, Lagunero, Aaron, Joe Sharp, and Elliot
skline
The next ones are with some Hooter Girls. Let me just wipe the drool off the keyboard.

IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
There is a reason Aaron was smiling so big. IPB Image
skline
And the cute photographer that took the good picture of the group. Better than mine anyway, she didnt cut anyones head off and the picture was in focus.

Yes, I got her email address but nothing happened. IPB Image
The one on the left is the one who took the picture. The one on the right was her friend.
Mrs. K
IPB Image Looks like everyone had a great time!
Too bad I couldn't make it! IPB Image

Happy Birthday again Toast!
Did you get some Hooters for your birthday???? IPB Image

Lisa IPB Image
MattR
Damn, that was fast! Too bad they carded aaron and i... bastards.

I had a good time. Thanks scott and aaron for putting it on!
Series9
Well, I ended up having a nice time at my local pub.

Damn, I wish I could have stayed.... IPB Image
Aaron Cox
that was great......

serves me beer..... (i shaved) and MattR gets carded with his mongo scruffy face. IPB Image

eric.... was great to meet you.
clayton.... youre an effin riot dude!

all in all a great turnout with 24hours notice
thanks to:
Lagunero, Matt R, Elliot Cannon, Clayton, Slits, Toast, Joe Sharp, Sammy, Eric Shea, Skline,Brando and bro, oracio 21.....

too much fun
VegasRacer
Good Reporting and nice photos Scott. IPB Image
How many people drove their 914's to the event?
Any pictures of the parking lot filled with teeners?

<----- Cool - post number 1914 for me. IPB Image
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (VegasRacer @ Jan 21 2005, 01:21 AM)
Good Reporting and nice photos Scott. IPB Image
How many people drove their 914's to the event?
Any pictures of the parking lot filled with teeners?

they were all on jackstands IPB Image IPB Image
skline
I think Aaron was the only one that drove a 914 there. Oraciao's broke down and he wound up showing up at the end when everyone was leaving. Too bad, he is good company too. Hope its nothing serious with his car.
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (skline @ Jan 21 2005, 01:28 AM)
I think Aaron was the only one that drove a 914 there. Oraciao's broke down and he wound up showing up at the end when everyone was leaving. Too bad, he is good company too. Hope its nothing serious with his car.

elliot cannon and brando did too.....
Eric_Shea
Great Time! Thanks All!!! IPB Image

IPB Image
Brando
QUOTE (skline @ Jan 20 2005, 11:57 PM)
The next ones are with some Hooter Girls. Let me just wipe the drool off the keyboard.

IPB Image  :wub:  :wub:
There is a reason Aaron was smiling so big.  :D

The blonde next to me is blushing because my hand is on her ass and her's is around me IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image

Aaron was all giggly because someone was pinching his ass...

Of course: glad everyone could make it. you're all great company! Thanks to SLITS and Elliot for being awesome people! (you know why) IPB Image

I love how the cute short asian chick served Aaron a pitcher of beer before asking MattR for his ID, then Aarod for his... rofl IPB Image
Eric_Shea
Look at Sammy with all those Hooter's girls... Hmmmmmmmmmm.
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Brando @ Jan 21 2005, 01:45 AM)
I love how the cute short asian chick served Aaron a pitcher of beer before asking MattR for his ID, then Aarod for his... rofl IPB Image

like i said...mattR "baby face" screwed it up IPB Image
SLITS
QUOTE (Brando @ Jan 21 2005, 01:45 AM)
The blonde next to me is blushing because my hand is on her ass and her's is around me IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image

Aaron was all giggly because someone was pinching his ass...

Ahhhhh......the dreams of youth IPB Image

I noticed you were quite close to A-aron Admin IPB Image I wonder whose fingers were doing the pinching.....

Hey Eric.......now you know. Does that mean you won't come back for the WCC05? IPB Image
Toast
I had a blast! Thanks guys for buying me drinks. Oh wait, thanks Scott for paying for one of my drinks and my Buffalo strips. IPB Image But I did get a cool Hooter shirt from one of the members as seen in the photo with the Hooter girls. (member name left out to protect the guilty and the innocent. ) IPB Image Thanks!

Thanks to all the Happy B-day wishes. But I never got my spankings. IPB Image IPB Image

Maybe one of these days I will actually DRIVE a teener to one of these gatherins. IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image

Anyway, Happy Birthday to Brando next week! IPB Image

Hey Lisa,
I didn't get any Hooters, but I got to see a handfull (or ten) of them. IPB Image IPB Image

Weeeee........that was fun...........
Nice to meet you Eric! IPB Image
Dr Evil
The last supper staring Sammy as JC IPB Image

I wish that I ocud have made it, but I don't have a ride that I can use, I had to pick up some door panels, and my dog ate my homework. I will try to make it to other ones. Too bad, I havent seen some of those folks for quite a while.
SLITS
You have a skateboard....what stopped ya...Noel?
Dr Evil
If I sketaboarded there I would have been too tired to fight off your advances and I wouldn't want our friendship to have been ruined. IPB Image
SLITS
Nice comeback Mike.......It was to intelligent IPB Image , so I know you don't live in Santa Barbara
Sammy
You'll notice that I had my pinky extended, for those who don't understand it's a manditory taildragger thing IPB Image
(Ducking for cover). had a good time even though I wasn't really there.
Honest, I was just out test driving the car. Expensive beers tho,...... IPB Image
SLITS
QUOTE (Sammy @ Jan 21 2005, 10:06 AM)
Expensive beers tho,...... IPB Image

You mean the doubles with legs?
nebreitling
looks like a great time, guys.

can we get some of those hooters employees for trophy girls at the wcc05? IPB Image
SLITS
QUOTE (nebreitling @ Jan 21 2005, 10:20 AM)
looks like a great time, guys.

can we get some of those hooters employees for trophy girls at the wcc05? IPB Image

Howie would have to supply raincoats so they wouldn't be covered in drool IPB Image
Aaron Cox
so when is the next one?????

ron.... you must feel like SHIT at work..... i studied for a class till 2 IPB Image woke up at 7 IPB Image
SLITS
Huh......Guess I gotta wake up....Home a 2AM...up at 4:30...it was restful....snooooooooore

Tonight! Maybe Carlos can get there on time.
Brando
Me & the Bro are going back there sunday night when i can legally drink (instead of taking beers from Eric and leavin' them by aaron to get carded).

Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Brando @ Jan 21 2005, 05:43 PM)
Me & the Bro are going back there sunday night when i can legally drink (instead of taking beers from Eric and leavin' them by aaron to get carded).

hahaha.... wonder if she will card me if i dont shave? maybe ill have a good fake ID by then IPB Image
Twystd1
GeeZzzz,
I had a great time... Met new folks, laughed a'plenty and checked out more boobs than a man ought to in one evening.....

I found out Toast and me have had a mutual friend for years.... Bob Snow and his kid....

We both raced IT and production class in the 80s. Dat man be Kewl.......

I also learned that Aaron only THINKS he is 21... rolleyes:

Slits definetly has one... Purrrrrrrrr IPB Image
Skline might be my my younger brother... Just uglier.. IPB Image IPB Image

Sammy could be in jail for all the places he had his hands..... (Think Hooters)

And the rest of the posse should be incarcerated for simply being insane....

I fit right in ..Perfect..!!!! IPB Image

See ya all at the D&G swapmeet and booty fest (dream sequence..must wake up)

Cheers,
Twystd1
IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
skline
When is the next D&G? I know Glenn is no longer where the last one was held. Did I miss something? A post when it will be would be helpful for us die hards that want to go.
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (skline @ Jan 21 2005, 10:26 PM)
When is the next D&G? I know Glenn is no longer where the last one was held. Did I miss something? A post when it will be would be helpful for us die hards that want to go.

i hear he went back to printing IPB Image
Twystd1
The next D&G swapmeet will be held at

Anyway.. Thats what Aaron said

Twystd1
Aaron Cox
i said nothing...... IPB Image
SLITS
Glenn is in paper, not printing

Next D&G&R could well be at my place, but it will be in April at the soonest to interfere with the WCC05 cause you guys can't get a swap meet together IPB Image
Toast
QUOTE (Twystd1 @ Jan 21 2005, 10:22 PM)
I found out Toast and me have had a mutual friend for years.... Bob Snow and his kid....

I think you ment you and SLITS have had the same mutal friend for years.............but it was an interesting thought. IPB Image
.We both raced IT and production class in the 80s.
That would have been Kewl to have raced with you when I was only 5! IPB Image

Slits definetly has one... Purrrrrrrrr  

Meow....... IPB Image IPB Image
Eric_Shea
So is Slits "Post-Op" or does somebody have Slits and Toast mixed up? IPB Image IPB Image

Forgot a final Happy B-Day Toast. You failed to mention you needed to be spanked IPB Image

Sammy, I missed Sharron on Friday... woke up too late and had too many meetings. A couple of things panned out. Looks like Taylor is a stong possibility. San Deigo? Yamaha and TASCAM as well...
JeffBowlsby
Next D&G&R could well be at my place, but it will be in April at the soonest to interfere with the WCC05

Why not include the next D/G/R swap into the WCC? It might help attract more people out to play...

There was talk of a WCC swap anyway...Remember how we had the PartsHeaven swap going on next door to us at the WCC04? I think it helped the event.
Twystd1
AAron... Didn't you say the next D&G swapmeet will be held at

Twystd1

IPB Image
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Twystd1 @ Jan 22 2005, 02:19 PM)
AAron... Didn't you say the next D&G swapmeet will be held at

Twystd1

IPB Image

oh yeah....its held at clayton' s house now IPB Image
Twystd1
So let me get this straight..

The D&G swapmeet will be held at AAron's house on March 16th..

Slits is not Toast but Toast is slits?

Why do you people slit your Toast? is this a 914 thing?

Is this correct...???????

Will we toast slits at the D&G swapmeet at Aarons?

I'm corn-fused.........

Twystd1

IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
Toast
IPB Image You ARE totaly confused! IPB Image
Toast was the only female 914 member that showed up.
Slits was the old fart that you talked to for most of the night.
IPB Image

I dont slit my toast, but toast can be slits and slits can be toasted, but slits can never be toast. IPB Image
Toast
QUOTE (Eric_Shea @ Jan 22 2005, 11:12 AM)
So is Slits "Post-Op" .....

Slits is an example of a sex operation Gone Wrong! IPB Image
a914luvr
hell, lets just have 2 swaps this spring! The classic D&G(&R - Ron's been a big help the last few meets) will be Sunday, April 3rd at either Precision Motion or at Ron's place a couple of miles up the road. The date is firm, just not the location. Don Kravig and I parted on good terms and he would still like to host it. Space is the problem there. Anyway, I'm now selling paper at Xpedx (a division of International Paper). I'd like to attend the WWC and help put on a swap meet or at least be a participant. Depends on where and when it ends up being. Sorry, I haven't been following the WWC 05 planning....

Glenn
skline
Hey Glenn, good to hear from you. I am closing in on your claim to the master of the unfinished project. I am starting to think I will never finish my Chalon. One thing after another keeps me from finishing it. I will come to the D&G where ever you guys decide to have it and you are more than welcome to join us at the WCC.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.