Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Side Mirror
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Matt Romanowski
I need one side mirror in good shape. It doesn't matter if it's early or late. Thanks!
daytona
Hi I have one of the late mirrors. At this moment is set up as a passenger side mirror but can easily be converted to driver side. The mirror that is available is marked as #2 in the photo. It is not perfect as it has a couple of small imperfections on the vertical post (see third photo). I'll ad a close up photo of the defect on a separate posting since it will not fit in this one.
The glass mirror has been recently replaced. Asking $125 + shipping from Florida. A single mirror fits in a small priority box from the post office so it should not cost very much to ship in the US.
Bill.

daytona
Here is a close up of the imperfections on the vertical post. To me it looks like a crack on the chrome. Let me know if you are interested or need additional photos.
Bill.

mepstein
I have an early one that I will sell for $50 + 7 for priority shipping. The mirror is good (not great or perfect) and the housing is shiny but a bit wavy from a PO repair. I took it apart and lubed every nut, bolt washer and thread so it functions perfectly. I can send pics if you want. Let me know to my email - mark@markepstein.net
Matt Romanowski
Sending Mark an email now.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.