Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What a great story!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
tumamilhem
WOW! What an amazing, selfless story and gift!

Kristin Russell spent two years working on the perfect present for her stepfather: the car he never got to buy himself. driving.gif

Dave, the step-dad, had saved up money to restore his dream car. But instead, scrapped the parts and spent the money on his wedding to Kristin's mom. "Dave is an amazing step-dad who helped to raised me, so I wanted to do something nice for a guy who has always done absolutely anything he could for me." Kristen said. So she researched until she found a car identical to his old one in Arizona, sent it across the country to Dave's home in Pennsylvania, had it fixed up, traveled from her home in California and delivered the dream gift to her step-dad. Dave, of course, was deeply moved (and excited) by the gesture. Thankfully Kristin recorded his reaction. Get ready for some happy tears. w00t.gif

http://youtu.be/WRCqLI0G0Cw
SirAndy
A quick search would have saved you the double post.

The other thread from a few days ago is still on the front page, just 15 threads down from yours.
shades.gif
balljoint
There's more than just one. pinch.gif
zambezi
I think this is the 8th time it has had a thread started. A very popular subject for sure.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.