Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Calling out Stromberg...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
otto
This is text from a post from the classified section about a transmission rebuild:

Steve, you POS, why don't you stop dissing my posts. Can't you live with the fact that you were terminated because you are not an honest person? You lied to me the first day of your employment. Your work ethics suck, you exhibit shady behavior and you have no balls. You said you were going to come here and kick Jason's ass, he is waiting. Why don't you do everybody in the industry a favor and go away.

Hey Steve, this is Jason. Remember this:

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, January 17, 2005 7:45 PM
To: jasondavidporter@comcast.net
Subject: I am going to stop by and see you

This is a message from SteveStromberg at Pelican Parts Technical BBS ( http://forums.pelicanparts.com/index.php ). The Pelican Parts Technical BBS owners cannot accept any responsibility for the contents of the email.

To email SteveStromberg, you can use this online form: http://forums.pelicanparts.com/member.php?...orm&userid=3680

OR, by email:
mailto:911@surf.co.nz

This is the message:

I saw your post on STF we will be chatting about this in person.

So where are you? Otto just told you the truth, but to quote a mad genius, "You can't handle the truth!".

Every post that comes out of this shop, you challenge. Everyone can feel free to go and look for themselves. You pretend to know so much, and be so good, but you are not! Where are your trophies? Do you have a resume that includes winning anything besides a best dressed homo contest?

I don't like you. I used to, but then I found out who you really are. I am waiting, and I am calling you out. Please come over here and try to kick my ass. You might, and you might not...but you will remember the day you started the f*#cking war, and you will remember the day it ended.

You make me so angry, I just hope I can retain some form of self-control when I see you, or I may end up in prison...

You are so arrogant. On Samba, you challenged Jake Raby to a build-off, and called his product crap. Do you think everybody didn't notice him calling you out, and you disappearing like a little bitch?! He wants the confrontation, and so do I.

Why do you insist on cutting down people who's reputations speak for themselves? The good folks you have challenged may be assholes...I know Jake, Otto, and myself qualify at the right given moment, but generally people who do that are trynig to make up for there own defficiencies. I hope at least you feel better about yourself, although you don't come across as much self-confident, as self-promoting.

I'll be the first to admit, I don't know much, but I am young, and I am learning. Within a year, I will have surpassed you to such a great extent it will be note-worthy enough for me to laugh at you more than I do now. The reason is that I don't limit myself, and I continue learning. I was scared to death of electrical, because I didn't understand it, but I am willing to face my fears and learn.

So be a man and face your fear. Bring your ass over here!

BTW - I'm going to cut and paste this to the tech forum, so everyone can see it. We will measure your manliness.
SLITS
DAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNN Now that's hositlity... IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
Root_Werks
IPB Image
Mark Henry
Oh boy-oh-boy!!!...This is going to be good!!! IPB Image

Till it gets locked IPB Image
Rusty
John/Otto,

Take it off board. Got a problem with that, PM me directly.

-Lawrence

P.S. I also cleaned up the ad that you felt the need to spew all over. That guy just wanted a gearbox - not a double dose of your personal vitriol.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.