Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: /6 CIS help
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dr Evil
Alright, I have the CIS on the bench and want to have a diagram before I take it apart. Hoses mainly, but I am looking for any CIS info that ya'll might have.

Also, does anyone know where to get this intake?
Root_Werks
Mike, I used the Haynes manual diagram. It was actually really good. I don't have a scanned one though.
Dr Evil
Haynes diagram? What page? I have the 911 Haynes manual and the closest thing that I can find is the picture on pg. 67.
Sammy
I..... I mean a friend of mine,.... has the entire 911 factory manuals on CD in adobe format, if you tell me.... I mean him.... what year he can prolly forward you the pictures out of the manuals.
Dr Evil
Sammy,
I need the '74 CIS ones. Thank you...er..yer friend IPB Image
craigster59
Hopefully I can help you out with my first post on this board. I used this site to diagnose my 3.0 CIS
http://members.rennlist.com/jimwms/CIS/CIShome.html
Hope this works for you.
CRAIG
Dr Evil
Wow, Craig! Thanks for the link, and welcome to the club. IPB Image
Brando
Woooooh boy-howdy! CIS is fun! IPB Image IPB Image

I remember on my 924 (which wasn't running), when i was tuning the CIS system on that. Scorched all the hair off of one hand when manually adjusting the plenum that activated the fuel distributor and it backfired up through the intake IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.