Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 handbrake
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
nein14
Has anyone been successful relocating the stock 914 e -brake to the tunnel between the seats ?
scotty914
why
tat2dphreak
I can see why, but I don't see it being done, not easily anyway... I would think the cables would jack with the tranny linkage... maybe I'm wrong though... if you put enough time and money into anything you can make it work
Mueller
yes they have....do a search, it was discussed about a month ago IPB Image
John
Miles Collier's 914-6GT had one like that I believe.

Check out Jon Lowe's 914-6 GT resource page....
DJsRepS
Was he the one that wanted it there to do turning stunts or somthing so he could keep a hand on the wheel.
McMark
Real stunt drivers do it with their left hand. IPB Image

IPB Image
SirAndy
QUOTE (DJsRepS @ Jan 21 2005, 04:57 PM)
Was he the one that wanted it there to do turning stunts or somthing so he could keep a hand on the wheel.

don't tell me you never used the handbrake to get the ass of your car to swing around ... IPB Image

center mounted handbrake allows you to do that, then downshift and accelerate through the turn without letting go of the steering wheel ...
IPB Image Andy
jd74914
guys do that all the time around here. best one I've ever seen was done by a vw golf, never slowed down through the 360 turn IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.