Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mechanic Recommendation Texas
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Aircooledfool
Looking for recommendations on shop or individual that can install a 2.0 motor in my 74 LE. I'm in central Tiexas and can trailer car to Austin, Waco, Dallas area. Condition of motor is not fully known and hoping to get running so assessment can be made and repair/rebuild plan made. Thanks.
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(Aircooledfool @ Jul 20 2014, 09:39 AM) *

Looking for recommendations on shop or individual that can install a 2.0 motor in my 74 LE. I'm in central Tiexas and can trailer car to Austin, Waco, Dallas area. Condition of motor is not fully known and hoping to get running so assessment can be made and repair/rebuild plan made. Thanks.

Mayo Performance

Ed Mayo is the PCA tech rep for early 911 and 914. He knows these cars extremely well. Ed is one of the people I would trust to work on either Bettys' or my 914 if I was not able to do it myself.

I would have recommended Wes Hildreth in Plano, but he is unable to work on cars any more. :-(

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.