Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Peridot Racing
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ppickerell
Seanery is going to make these in Vinyl for the trailer. Design by a Chicago 914 owner, my B-In-Law Ric.
AWESOME!
Mueller
that's pretty cool..........
McMark
Awesome! Nice job Ric! Can't wait to see it on the trailer.
seanery
pdf's won't post as an image...PM sent
jd74914
looks good IPB Image I really like the green face
Mueller
at least with the 914 for the graphics, the trailer is less likely to be stolen since they figure nothing "valuable" is inside, LOL

"ah hell, it's a 914, lets find someone that really spends money on their car" IPB Image

is the graphic a big sticker??

I'd be nervous appling it on with constant fear of screwing it up

IPB Image
seanery
This is a rivet brush (haven't used one yet) but they are supposed to help get the vinyl adhered around rivets they cost about $5
IPB Image

This is a 12" Nylon Squeegee about $12
IPB Image

I like these small soft squeegees, they are still stiff, but have a nice felty finish to them...about $4
IPB Image

Rapid Tac Application Fluid...helps to position graphic (I'd use it on a big graphic like yours) about $12/quart
IPB Image

I can order any of these things if you like when I order the other green.
ppickerell
QUOTE (Mueller @ Jan 21 2005, 06:45 PM)
at least with the 914 for the graphics, the trailer is less likely to be stolen since they figure nothing "valuable" is inside, LOL

"ah hell, it's a 914, lets find someone that really spends money on their car" IPB Image

IPB Image

I developed a locking/anchor system for the parked trailer although a f'ing thief that is determined enough could defeat it. But you're right, can you imagine the look of disappointment when the thiefs open the trailer and see.......a beatup 914!
ppickerell
Sean,
What, you're not going to install? IPB Image Get your ass out of the snow for awhile.
Howard
HiJack!!! Hey Sean, sent you several emails with no reponse. Need some vinyl stuff for WCC2005. Email or call me!

PS That really looks sharp!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.