Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Roll Bar Pad
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jdm914
Are new 1972 914 roll bar front pad and screw plugs still available anywhere or is anyone repairing cracks in these pads? Also are new seat belts still available? Mine will not retract without help. Thank for any information and advice.
bdstone914
QUOTE(jdm914 @ Jul 21 2014, 06:00 AM) *

Are new 1972 914 roll bar front pad and screw plugs still available anywhere or is anyone repairing cracks in these pads? Also are new seat belts still available? Mine will not retract without help. Thank for any information and advice.

New pads are not available. They can be recovered.
Last time I checked the screw plugs we available. Most seat belts can be fixed by removing the cover that does not have the spring and lubricating them. If that does not work I have good used ones.
Bruce
ehokana
I was thinking of having mine recovered- definitely needs it. Anybody have pics of one that has been already?
jdm914
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jul 21 2014, 10:44 AM) *

QUOTE(jdm914 @ Jul 21 2014, 06:00 AM) *

New pads are not available. They can be recovered.
Last time I checked the screw plugs we available. Most seat belts can be fixed by removing the cover that does not have the spring and lubricating them. If that does not work I have good used ones.
Bruce

Thanks
for the information on the seatbelts. Do you know who reconditions the pads? I am interested.
jmmotorsports
QUOTE(jdm914 @ Jul 21 2014, 05:00 AM) *

talk to craig at camp 914 about s recovered pad

jerry
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.