Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Contact humans at E Bay?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
retrotech
Has anyone had success speaking to a real person, by phone at E Bay?
Anyone have adirect number for E Bay "problems", and a number for Pay Pal.
Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you.
Joe Bob
I have been succesfull finding phone numbers by doing a Google with "ebay sucks".....or any other jerkoff company that has screwed me....UPS, FEDEX, PAYPAl sucks all work....
retrotech
Thanks Mike,
I found both numbers, I hope they are still valid. I will start yelling tomorrow!
iiibdsiil
You have to tell us what happened afterwards.
mharrison
I may be in the middle of the same thing soon. I have a $1000 deal on some Point of Sale Equipment that had pictures, descriptions and answered several questions. Now he wants his money back and is threatening action with Paypal and his credit card company because he has buyers remorse.

I have 100% positive on 169 transactions. I had a bad feeling based on his questions before the auction was over. It cost $148 to ship this heavy crap. Lesson learned, next time it feels wrong, I won't sell to them.

I'm thinking of offering him a refund minus my shipping, paypal, and eBay expenses. What do you think?

BIG PROBLEM - with this $1000 plus my extra money I had my eye on another teener. Now I'm not sure I can spend the money if his credit card company does a chargeback on Paypal.

Sorry for the thread hijack...just been weighing on my mind.
scotty914
cancel credit cards and change your bank account number IPB Image paypal
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.