Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: 911 boge struts (pinch-bolt style preferred)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Ben and Ralph
Looking for a pair of 911 boge struts, just bought a new set of beilsteins' so they have to be boge. They don't have to be pretty just in decent shape. Anybody have a pair they're willing to sell? and maybe something to go with them, hubs/calipers..ect
-thanks ben
ChrisG914
mikea100 sent me a message that he had a pair to sell a few days ago. He may have them listed here or you can search him and send a message.
mikea100
QUOTE(ChrisG914 @ Jul 22 2014, 02:59 PM) *

mikea100 sent me a message that he had a pair to sell a few days ago. He may have them listed here or you can search him and send a message.

Thanks Chris. I have Boge struts and matching Bilstein inserts out of 89 Carrera, 47K mi on them. Let me know if you're interested.
Pictures
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=238018
Mike
Ben and Ralph
QUOTE(mikea100 @ Jul 22 2014, 12:16 PM) *

QUOTE(ChrisG914 @ Jul 22 2014, 02:59 PM) *

Thanks Chris. I have Boge struts and matching Bilstein inserts out of 89 Carrera, 47K mi on them. Let me know if you're interested.
Pictures
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=238018
Mike

I would just need the struts, but those might be a little much. just looking to do a simple 5 lug conversion, nothing to heavy duty. I have an early 72, so i would prefer to stick with the pinch-bolt. thanks for the reply though!
jpfrogger
PM sent
Cap'n Krusty
I have a pair of wedge pin Boge struts for a 911. Trust me, they're gonna better from the getgo, and no worries about the ball joint fit down the road ...................

The Cap'n
Ben and Ralph
QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Jul 22 2014, 06:00 PM) *

I have a pair of wedge pin Boge struts for a 911. Trust me, they're gonna better from the getgo, and no worries about the ball joint fit down the road ...................

The Cap'n

what do you want for them? / and what about the ball joint?
Jeff Hail
I have a pair of 88 Boges for sale. $375, Calipers, dust shields, used rotors included.
Wedge style plus used dust.

I'm keeping the hubs and top mounts.

Right here in Los Angeles.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.