Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS OEM foglight grills
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
rhodyguy
NO PAYPAL. excellent daily driver condition. all have some patina and have only been gently cleaned with a mild detergent. i would have no problem using these on my car if i needed a set. prices include shipping via USPS priority mail and i cover the additional insurance on my end. i also have some complete sets of OEM foglight assemblies in need of refurbishing. please inquire via PM if you want some info.

set "A". $77.50. one mounting hole has a slight crack and one vane is cracked. the closeup looks like 2 are cracked but it's a reflection. pictures of the other sets will be in the next series of my replies. please wait a minute until they are all loaded. thanks.

k
rhodyguy
set "B". very nice. $107.50.
rhodyguy
set "B". very nice. $107.50.
rhodyguy
set "C". $107.50. 1 small nick on 1 vane. and done. please let me know if you need additional pictures.
orthobiz
Free bump to say Blue Magic and a soft cloth will make these concours winners!! Stay away from the Dremel tool with the soft wheel, though, don't ask me how I could possibly know that.

Paul
koozy
This stuff?

IPB Image
koozy
Hmmmmmmm.......

IPB Image
76-914
I used a dremel and 3M final compound on a set 3 years ago with great results. One member warned me they would soon tarnish. They still look new. It does take about 35 min's per but worth it. And FWIW, they were as ugly as those 1st shown, So for an hours work you can make them look new. Those last 2 sets are a steal if you don't want the headache of refurbishing them.
rhodyguy
they look better in person and when on a bumper they will look great as is. i didn't want to invest a bunch of time polishing them up.

k
76-914
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Jul 25 2014, 05:48 AM) *

they look better in person and when on a bumper they will look great as is. i didn't want to invest a bunch of time polishing them up.

k

That was a tip for prospective buyers. beerchug.gif
rhodyguy
I may have to break down and source some 'blue magic'. I hate when I post pictures that make parts look like poop.
rhodyguy
in the sunlight.
rhodyguy
set "B" is SOLD.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.