Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How about adding a newforum...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
olav
Hey, how about adding a new formun like , Off Topic, Suspension and Wheels, Racing Mods, Social Events, or something like that?
vortrex
yeah I think off topic and events would be good.

not forum related, but I also would like to see 914world.com with a special "cars for sale" section like it had in the past.
Jeroen
Hey Vortex,

The "cars for sale" section is still there
Goto the 914world.com main page (hit the link at the right top of this page) and from there you can go to "classifieds"

We're working on a more "nifty" system for the classifieds, but for now, this one should do...

Cheers,

Jeroen
Jeroen
Hey Olav,

Sure there could be different forums on this bbs

Personally I think if we would do that, the chance of these messages being read (and responded to) goes down with the amount of different forums you set up

If we keep just one forum (this one) everyone would atleast see your postings

Did you for instance ever check the racing forum on pelican?
Even though there are quite a few racers on the PP bbs, the racing forum gets very little use...

Just my thoughts, so I'll shut up and listen what others have to say 'bout it

Cheers,

Jeroen
vortrex
jeroen,

a long time ago there was actually a seperate "cars for sale" portion of 914world.com, it was different than the classifieds. it allowed you to post photos in the ad (other than just having a link to a webpage). also made it much easier to find cars instead of wading through a ton of other posts. hopefully something like this returns again.

thanks for the nice work!
J P Stein
I'm with Jeroen.
If this gets too big to be managable, then branch out.
Mark Henry
How about a pissing forum! unsure.gif

If your click on it a big toilet pops up, flushes and crashes your 'puter. laugh.gif
Brad Roberts
I actually sat and debated last night about creating other forums. I totally agree that one is good... but I see a bunch of people signing up for this and just lurking. The first thing I thought about moving to another forum..was a "Suggestions" forum where the 914 people told us what they like and dislike about this site (or other sites)

Teething pains. Got to love it.

B
Mark Henry
A good forum or feature would be a coming events and race date page!

I looked at the calendar, I don’t know if that would work, too small. I would like to know when stuff is happening in my neck of the woods before it happens, not after.

Diehard racers and fans will have an idea where I live; I’m 20 minutes from Mosport Raceway.
rick 918-S
I guess I could see a suggestion box. It sounds like what B was referring to. But I really like the Idea of a event section. Now that I have a regular job I need to schedule time off in advance. If I'm ever going to attend anything I need to know the details. ( I miss self employment) I liked the sticky feature for major events on the "other" board. That puts the event out infront of everyone everyday. I agree more Forums just thins the heard. Between responding to all the email we get and checking the BBS here and whatever other interests we all have it would just add up to less time here.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.