Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2005 North American International Auto Show
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
seanery
might as well start with the Porsche stuff....new 911 (997) Cab
seanery
I tried to get more, better pics of this car, but I couldn't get close to it, damn people kept walking into me IPB Image
seanery
550 La Carrera PanAmericana
seanery
seanery
550 interior
seanery
sexy rear end
seanery
BMW Hydrogen car
seanery
this looked to be loosely based on a Z4 chasis
seanery
For JP

Corvette Z06 in the YCAF color
seanery
front 1/4
seanery
Big Nose
seanery
driver front
seanery
it's a very nice yellow
seanery
wheels and brakes
seanery
back quarter
seanery
butt 1
seanery
notice where the back up lites are! I like it!
seanery
This really is a great looking car with gobs of performance potential IPB Image
seanery
Jeep Hurricane

It has 2 Hemi engines! IPB Image
seanery
Front Engine and transmission
seanery
Rear engine and suspension...don't ask me what the driveshaft is for IPB Image Why is it necessary with an engine in the back, too?
seanery
ass end
seanery
Mercedes had some nice cars out...their new line of SUVs was very interesting...don't know if these were preproduction models or what...but I like them, there is a small one
seanery
and one a little bigger....this one is tres bien! IPB Image uhhh, errrr sehr gut IPB Image
seanery
Pontiac Solstice...these pictures don't do this car justice...it's a beauty...expect Miata-ish performance from it
seanery
ass end
seanery
another ass shot
seanery
rear 3/4...this shot is starting to show how GM typically screws up a beautiful design...can you spot what I'm talking about?
seanery
more of the side
seanery
even more of the side
seanery
side and front
seanery
side and front more....now, if you couldn't find the GM design flaw...go back and find the antenna...its just behind the passenger's head on the rear 1/4. I believe it would be in my peripheral vision the whole time and bug the snot out of me as well as clutter the design like it does....why couldn't they just put then antenna in the windshield or do a small retractable antenna somewhere else IPB Image
seanery
Saturn Sky...based on the same platform as the Pontiac Solstice
seanery
nuther
seanery
New Shelby...CR1, GR1...something like that. It looked like chrome in person, but in the pics it looks like it could be highly polished aluminum
seanery
more shelby
seanery
three
seanery
four
seanery
five
seanery
six
seanery
seven
seanery
eight
seanery
nine
seanery
ten
seanery
last one
seanery
vw chopped top roadster...their promotional video was using images of the 550 (a beck actually) for this car
seanery
last pic
TJB/914
Thanks Seanery for taking pictures. Next year let us (SMOG guys) know your in town & we can make it a 914 gathering. Everyone likes the Z06 Corvette, it rocks. Cheap ($50 big ones) pleasure and a beautiful ride. GM has it right on this one. The Pontiac roadster also looks good.
I probably will not attend this yrs. show. Been out of town all week & were having 12" of snow today. The great thing about living in SouthEast MI. Metro area, gets me into the plants on my regular work (business). I will get into the plants where they build the Pontiac roadster along with the Mustang plant. I will try to take my camera with me (if permited) for pictures during the year.

Tom
FYI
Michigan is a great place, but Detroit is an embarrassment. I hate to even mention the name "Detroit" it's the pits. They are trying to clean it up for next years 2006 superbowl. What a joke!!
Pnambic
Is the Solstice/Sky based on the Lotus developed Opel Speester chassis? I thought I remembered reading that they were planning on trying to use it. It oughta be interesting to see how well it performs. I like that Saturn Sky a lot more than my SL1... IPB Image
Hi_Fi_Guy
Thanks for the pics, looks great. How was the 911 cabrio in person. Now that the Cabrio and the Boxster shre the same windsheild heights there is ven less to distinguish them. Just the J-Lo rump and 100 more HP IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.