Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fs: 1974 2.0 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
boxstr
For sale 1974 2.0 914.. The fellow I purchased it from had since the early 90s. he had the paint from factory black changed to a blue/black. In the right light you can see a tint of blue, it looks great. The car has dual weber 40 carbs, cleaned and tuned, also added an upgraded linkage system, air filters, and upgraded venting system, engine also has had a FAT  Performance cam and lifters added. New rubber seals, new interior carpet, no crack dashpad, new bumper rubber, CAMP 914 pilot lites, Sony am-fm cassette receiver, with upgraded speakers in the factory housing and power antenna, door panels have not been cut, Optima red top battery, 2.0 liter Fuchs wheels with original factory finish, new 195 60 15 low profile tires, new targa top side vinyl, PORSCHE rear reflector with push button opener, CAMP 914 rear trunk shox. 
There is no rust on this car, it is extremely clean.
Extremely well priced at 12,500.
Craig at 503-799-5794 or camp914@comcast.net
emmanueldelvalle
QUOTE(boxstr @ Jul 25 2014, 06:43 PM) *

For sale 1974 2.0 914.. The fellow I purchased it from had the car for 12 years, he had the paint from factory black to a blue/black. In the right light you can see a tint of blue, it looks great. The car has dual weber 40 carbs, cleaned and tuned, also added an upgraded linkage system, air filters, and upgraded venting system, engine also has had a FAT  Performance cam and lifters added. New rubber seals, new interior carpet, no crack dashpad, new bumper rubber, CAMP 914 pilot lites, Sony am-fm cassette receiver, with upgraded speakers in the factory housing and power antenna, door panels have not been cut, Optima red top battery, 2.0 liter Fuchs wheels with original factory finish, new 195 60 15 low profile tires, new targa top side vinyl, PORSCHE rear reflector with push button opener, CAMP 914 rear trunk shox. 
There is no rust on this car, it is extremely clean.
Extremely well priced at 12,500.
Craig at 503-799-5794 or camp914@comcast.net

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
rhodyguy
I've seen this one on a lift. It's a very nice car. Beautiful interior. Subtle, nice, shiny, paint. Definitely worth a look.
boxstr
Can't seem to get pics to upload. Will try again.
Craig at CAMP
rhodyguy
Cool how you can see the green of the grass and gravel/dirt reflected in pic #2. Very high gloss. It will show nicely when the sun is a bit higher.
MikeM
Very nice car. There was a guy in the "garage" looking for a nice one the other day.
He should check this one out....
emmanueldelvalle
QUOTE(MikeM @ Jul 26 2014, 09:19 AM) *

Very nice car. There was a guy in the "garage" looking for a nice one the other day.
He should check this one out....

Get a photobucket then upload to your post by copy and paste using the pics from your photo bucket it's working better for me like that shades.gif
JeffBowlsby
I gotta ask Craig...

A repainted 74 2.0L factory black? Last 5 of the VIN please?

happy11.gif
boxstr
This is an original black L041 914 vin 4742912701
Craig at CAMP
JeffBowlsby
QUOTE(boxstr @ Jul 28 2014, 01:37 PM) *

Craig at CAMP

Ah...pre-LE. Carry-on.... wink.gif
emmanueldelvalle
QUOTE(Jeff Bowlsby @ Jul 28 2014, 03:16 PM) *

QUOTE(boxstr @ Jul 28 2014, 01:37 PM) *

Craig at CAMP

Ah...pre-LE. Carry-on.... wink.gif

Real nice car sunglasses.gif
era vulgaris
Great looking car! This might be a stupid question, but does it have an engine lid? And does the rear trunk lid close all the way?
boxstr
Yes and yes..!
Craig at CAMP
boxstr
New price $11,750.
Craig at CAMP
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.