Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Tachometer
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Timmyjr11
My dad and I worked on this gauge together. It is a standard tachometer for the 914, but has been modified with modern servo tach drive. This tachometer has been calibrated for a six cylinder.

This tachometer will work with all signal inputs, so no tach converter is necessary. For the people that put a six cylinder in your 914, this is the tachometer for you!

Asking $350, which will help my funds for buying a 914 before I turn 16 driving.gif

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
timothy_nd28
It was supposed to be a project that would only take 3 hours, but instead turned into a 3 month ordeal!
Timmyjr11
icon_bump.gif New reduced price of $300.00
rnellums
The workmanship looks phenomenal! drooley.gif I just installed a 6-cyl Subaru engine and need a clean Tach solution. I wonder if I could use the same wire that feeds the ECU engine speed idea.gif Are the spade connectors on the back hooked up the same? (+12, signal, grnd). Beautiful work!

(Also, I got my first 914 at 14 and restoring it was quite the journey!)
Timmyjr11
Thank you, yes it will work with your ECU signal. Also, the terminals on the back are still the same. The right terminal is +12 volts, middle is the signal terminal, and the left side is the ground terminal.
rnellums
Sounds Great! I'll take it if it is still available! Is Paypal ok?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.