Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I'm out for a day or so.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
skline
I wanted to work on my car today, Steve was going to come over and help me with the new shift rod adjustment so I can get all the gears but lifting that engine this morning had pulled a muscle in my back and now I am having spasms. My god it hurts. I took some ibuprofin and waiting for it to kick in. Doesnt look like I am going to get much done on the car today. I still have to figure out how to get the engine out of the back of my truck too. Any volunteers wanna come unload it?
Eric_Shea
I just spoke to the girl from Hooters... she said she'd be right over to "rub" it IPB Image

Hope you're feeling better IPB Image
skline
QUOTE (Eric_Shea @ Jan 22 2005, 10:02 AM)
I just spoke to the girl from Hooters... she said she'd be right over to "rub" it IPB Image

Hope you're feeling better IPB Image

Which one? like it really matters. They were all nice.
Eric_Shea
Which one...? Ahhhhhhhhhh Scott, hello, that would be the one you were "stalking" all night. IPB Image
skline
Hey I wasnt stalking her, I just happened to talk to her a few times and she took our picture for us. Ok, so I got her number and email address. Big deal, it doesnt mean anything. She does work for a health care company. Hmmm
Elliot_Cannon
Hey!! That's my avatar. Give it back or I'll show you what real plain is. LOL
Cheers, Elliot
skline
QUOTE (Elliot Cannon @ Jan 22 2005, 10:21 AM)
Hey!! That's my avatar. Give it back or I'll show you what real plain is. LOL
Cheers, Elliot

There ya go Elliot, feel better now?
Elliot_Cannon
Scott,
I can come over later if you need help getting the engine out of the truck.
Cheers, Elliot
SpecialK
Put ice on it for the first 24 hours (help reduce any swelling), then throw the heating pad on it. BTDT IPB Image times
Aaron Cox
i know how you feel scott.... pulled my back many times

im extremely hungover from a frat party last night. IPB Image
Eric_Shea
that was stalking of I've seen it... IPB Image
azbill
Get a couple of guys, a 2x4 aboout 8' long and slide it down load it on jack. Greg Robbins and unload on that way a few weeks ago it worked great. Don't do anything with your back let the help do the lifting and balancing. Feel better soon!

Azbill
spare time toys
QUOTE (skline @ Jan 22 2005, 01:00 PM)
I still have to figure out how to get the engine out of the back of my truck too. Any volunteers wanna come unload it?

You never should have put your hoist up for sale. IPB Image
skline
Well, I have some pretty big friends. Joe offered to come over and help but has to go to a dentist appointment at 3 so timing was off. Then another friend of mine called and he is about 6'6" and his 16 year old son is 6'8" but he is not with him this weekend. I will figure out something I am sure.
McMark
Feel better. Here's your new avatar. IPB Image
Twystd1
Scott, Call me...!!!!!
I will bring over a bunch of guys...

you just watch.. IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image

Cell (949) 232-3873

Twystd1
IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
Mueller
bummer....last weekend was a waste for me...I dropped a 3/4" thick full sheet of MDF on my big toe in Home Depot..thought I broke it...it's feeling better now, but it's still buised up a week later IPB Image
GWN7
Alternate heat and ice on the inflamed area. Heat promotes healing and the cold reduces the inflamation. Rest.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.