Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Back pad
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Oxen914
I have lowered my prices (I am giving this stuff away), but the items will be thrown away very soon.

I have 2 back pads for sale, the black is in much better shape than the white one. The black has a slight tear (see photo).

I really need these gone

Black pad $5.00 (plus shipping)

White pad $1.00 (plus shipping)

I also have a pair of white seats and a white center console if you are interested. The seats are rough, the center console isn't too bad. If you are interested I will post pics of these. The whole set can be had for $2.00 (plus shipping)

Thanks~
Oxen914
I don't want to throw this stuff away, please someone come and take it !

icon_bump.gif
mepstein
I'm interested in the white seats. Please pm or email me your address. thanks, mark

mark@markepstein.net
Jackgerard
How much is shipping on black back pad? Cause if take it if shipping isn't to bad!! Also the white center console I'd take that too.
Oxen914
QUOTE(Jackgerard @ Jul 28 2014, 11:22 PM) *

How much is shipping on black back pad? Cause if take it if shipping isn't to bad!! Also the white center console I'd take that too.

I would think the center console would be less than $10.00. The back pad I don't know, it will be a large and awkward piece to ship (I would guess it would be around $50.00. My guess is it won't be a good deal for you, being that you are in California.

Let me know if you would like either or both.
NORD

I see the lite in the black backpad is still in tack. Those are worth $$$

icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif
Oxen914
QUOTE(NORD @ Jul 29 2014, 09:14 AM) *

I see the lite in the black backpad is still in tack. Those are worth $$$

icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif

It's not the original light. It's either an old VW one or a newer VW one (I can't remember), but it's not the original one.
Jackgerard
No it's too much to ship but thank you anyway.
Oxen914
QUOTE(Jackgerard @ Jul 29 2014, 02:01 PM) *

No it's too much to ship but thank you anyway.

agreed. Thanks!
914Mike
You can unbolt the three parts of the backpads on some of them. Then they will fit into a much smaller box...
tweet
PM sent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.