Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB. Fuchs lug nuts.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Hank914
I need a full set of 16 lug nuts for my 4 lug Fuchs 2.0 wheels.

They are the longer lug nuts, with the flatter bevel than some other lug nuts. Would prefer silver plated. Let me know if I should post a pic of what I'm looking for.

Thanks!
Hank914
QUOTE(Hank914 @ Jul 26 2014, 04:08 PM) *

They are the longer lug nuts, with the flatter bevel than some other lug nuts. Would prefer silver plated. Let me know if I should post a pic of what I'm looking for.

Thanks!

icon_bump.gif

Summer cleaning... You already did the 5 lug upgrade, dump those 4lug Fuchs lug nuts already. smile.gif I'll take a look at any used condition. Black. Silver. Rust. Pink.
Hank914
QUOTE(Hank914 @ Jul 29 2014, 10:43 PM) *

QUOTE(Hank914 @ Jul 26 2014, 04:08 PM) *

Thanks!

icon_bump.gif

Summer cleaning... You already did the 5 lug upgrade, dump those 4lug Fuchs lug nuts already. smile.gif I'll take a look at any used condition. Black. Silver. Rust. Pink.

My "brain to mouth" linkage is as sloppy as my tail shifter. Anything that holds wheels on I've termed "lug nuts" even when they are bolts. confused24.gif

All mentions above of "nuts" should read "bolts" but you all already figured that out. biggrin.gif

Thanks!
adidas
Hank. I have the correct ones here. Got your pm. Thanks Bill
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.