Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB rear deck/trunk lid
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Hank914
Interested in getting a rear deck lid. I have a 1972 but I think rear decks are the same for all years (correct me if I'm wrong) beer3.gif . I have a Light Ivory paint job, and would like a relatively good condition deck, no need for an excellent/near concours one. But straight and rust & bondo free.

Current deck has a molded on rear (one piece) spoiler which I want to switch out. Might want to sell it off, or keep it for when I'm in a "spoiler kind of mood". Also will be taking off the "Porsche" reflector and rear electric actuator that replaces the key button lock that the reflector covers up.

Let me know what's out there! Thanks.

JRust
QUOTE(Hank914 @ Jul 26 2014, 08:39 PM) *

Interested in getting a rear deck lid. I have a 1972 but I think rear decks are the same for all years (correct me if I'm wrong) beer3.gif . I have a Light Ivory paint job, and would like a relatively good condition deck, no need for an excellent/near concours one. But straight and rust & bondo free.

Current deck has a molded on rear (one piece) spoiler which I want to switch out. Might want to sell it off, or keep it for when I'm in a "spoiler kind of mood". Also will be taking off the "Porsche" reflector and rear electric actuator that replaces the key button lock that the reflector covers up.

Let me know what's out there! Thanks.

I've got one or 2 deck lids. Looks like your in Oregon. Give me a call I'm in Corvallis. I'll shoot you a PM with my number -Jamie
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.