Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Perfect 914 trailer 7x14 tilt bed $1600
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > Ads: All Other Non-914 Stuff
JRust
I am cleaning out things I don't use. I absolutely love this trailer. It is perfect for a 914. I have a 5000lb winch on the front. So it is easy to load & the tilt deck works perfectly. The car sits perfectly when the door sits just in front of the wheels. Great balance & you can open & close the door with no problem. Only considering selling as I just don't use it enough. Have 2 girls in College & the start of the new year coming. So generating some extra cash. I have had this trailer 3+ years. I replaced the deck about 18 months ago. All pressure treated lumber, I also redid all the wiring for the lights. I used a roll on bedliner on the frame. Only thing you could do is hook up the electric brakes. I never bothered as I don't haul anything heavy with it. Plus I like towing it with smaller rigs. Most of which don't have the tow brake setup anyway. In the pics it is hooked up to my crew cab which has it sitting way to high. So it is a little tough to see the tilt. There is a pics with it tilted & one without. It does have hydraulic so it doesn't slam up or down.

$1600 to world members , $1800 on CL evilgrin.gif
carr914
Do you think selling a trailer is going to slow you down from buying more 914s? biggrin.gif

GLWTS
JRust
QUOTE(carr914 @ Jul 27 2014, 02:22 PM) *

Do you think selling a trailer is going to slow you down from buying more 914s? biggrin.gif

GLWTS

I have been slow man. I hadn't bought a 914 in almost a year man. It was last August I bought my suby conversion. Well I guess I did take one in trade mid year dry.gif . Funny thing is that is the only time my trailer has gotten used. When I bought a 914. So getting rid of it may just help :roll eyes:. We'll see though if it doesn't sell I will just have to keep it. Which wouldn't bother me to much either
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.