Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I need you guy opinion on this
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
spare time toys
This guy comes past to look at some of the interior stuff on the 928. We agree on a price and he is to come back the next weekend to get them. He was no call no show. I got ahold of him thru one of his posts on rennlist and he said he would be here today by noon and was bringing another guy. Its now 15 past 1 and no call no show. He has my number. Im thinking screw this guy and ebay the parts.
GWN7
Give him till tommorrow and then ebay them.....
jwalters
IPB Image all is fair when business is concerned----two times is two times too many---- IPB Image
VegasRacer
QUOTE (GWN7 @ Jan 22 2005, 11:26 AM)
Give him till tommorrow and then ebay them.....

IPB Image
seanery
yeah, and if he calls you back, raise the price...that's very inconsiderate of him.
SpecialK
I'm with Sean on this.....VERY inconsiderate. Like you've got nothing better to do than wait for him to show up. And you were probably giving him a good deal on the parts too..........initially IPB Image
Sammy
Did he pay for the parts yet? If so, they belong to him and you need to save them for a reasonable amount of time, the law spells all that stuff out but i can't quote it off the top O' my haid. Maybe 30 days, may 90?

If he hasn't paid for them and is a no show, the verbal contract the two of you entered into is null and void because he did not live up to part of it, part void all void.

In that case they are your parts and he has no claim to them at all, you can do what you want with them.
spare time toys
QUOTE (Sammy @ Jan 22 2005, 05:17 PM)
Did he pay for the parts yet?

In that case they are your parts and he has no claim to them at all, you can do what you want with them.

Never paid for them. Never left a deposit. He wanted the rear windows and I agreed to a lower price and he was to prepay and he was to take them out that way he breaks he owns. He never came or called last week and was on rennlist saying what a great deal he got on the windows. When I poped in and asked when he was going to come he responded with this Saturday. The guy who was to come with him sent an email saying how he needed some stuff and would check when they were here. I have alot of stuff I need to do away from the house so I think his stuff will be going on the bay.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.