Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1973 2.0 for sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Jackgerard
Hey everyone so it's come to this I just bought my 914 about two months ago and I love it but my parents are moving and now I have no where to store the car so I am forced to sell it. I drive the car almost everyday but I do have a volkswagen rabbit that I use as my real daily driver just because it is newer and a lot safer so I have to get rid of the 914. Anyway the car is a 1973 2.0 singly holly carb. The car starts and runs fine beside a tricky first gear. As we all know these cars have rust but this one is pretty good hell hole is ok could use a new battery tray but still in good shape I have not pulled the rockers yet but I can if someone really needs to know what's under them. Floor pans would be the worst of it they got pretty rusty and the previous owner replaced them with diamond plate, I guess he thought it would be a cheaper fix. Anyway this car is so much fun and I hate to see my first porsche leave so soon but I desperately need to sell it. I'm looking to try and get my money back but again we all know how that goes. I'm asking 4,500$ but will take the best offer. Email is the best way to contact at jckrbt92@yahoo.com or you could comment in the thread or pm I'll responde pretty quick. Also if you have any questions or want more pictures feel free to ask.
Jackgerard
Pic
Jackgerard
Also the interior needs to be reupholstered, the dash is cracked but the door panels are in great shape. Those are brand new.
Jackgerard
Pic
Jackgerard
Pic I'll post more photos on Tuesday I am out of town and all of these are coming out pretty bad or upside down. Request any pics so I can put them up.
Jackgerard
By the way I am in Los Angeles. Well woodland hills to be exact.
Mike Fitton
Are the kitchen cabinet door pulls in the factory holes so they can be replaced with factory armrests and cover the holes?
Jackgerard
I'm not sure if the original arm rest will cover the holes I ordered some this week and I should have them in a few days and then I will see if they cover the holes.
emmanueldelvalle
QUOTE(Jackgerard @ Jul 28 2014, 09:06 AM) *

I'm not sure if the original arm rest will cover the holes I ordered some this week and I should have them in a few days and then I will see if they cover the holes.

Can you post som pics of the engine and under the car and hell hole please ?
Jackgerard
Under the car may be tricky but I'll try also I cannot post new pics till tomorrow because I am out of town but I will post more tomorrow for sure.
Jackgerard
Under the car may be tricky but I'll try also I cannot post new pics till tomorrow because I am out of town but I will post more tomorrow for sure.
I'll try to Jack the car up the best I can but no promises for under the car photos.
3d914
Jack, gonna need the case number off the engine. It doesn't look like a 2.0L at first glance.
race914
I've been watching this car on the San Luis Obispo Craigslist. Is it still for sale?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.