Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Recent 914 sightings in Portland
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
morph
Thursday , yellow 914 on Halsey around 1:30 pm. Couple of weeks ago there was a green 914 traveling to Salem from Mcminnville area at around 12:15 pm. Anyone Here??

HIEDI
Seagrave
Were you in yours when you spotted them (yours is yellow isn't it)?
morph
no, I was in my Geo, commuting to work both times. I see 914's all the time, so I occasionally post 914's sightings.

HEIDI
Air_Cooled_Nut
Off 145th street in Beaverton, by the Herzog-Meier VW dealership, is a black 914 that's parked in the same area daily. VW, Audi and Porsche dealerships in the area as well as body shops so I figure the owner works at one of them.
Bruce Allert
I went to Bend today and saw a yellow one in the Madras/ Redmaond area. Looked to be a 70 or 71. Had the VW type hub caps. Looked good!

......b
morph
Other sightings

Red 914 in tigard
Yellow one in Tualatin
Blue 914 with blue steel wheels downtown portland
Yellowish 914 off of Sandy
I had my camera when I saw the red one and snapped a quick picture.
nynone4
Not a 914 - but if you see a kid driving a light blue classic Mini with a white top and white flares (like the one in my avatar at left) - chase him down and tell him I want my car back!!! Heheheh. I sold that car to a kid in the Portland area back in August. Hope it's still on the road!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.