Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: John Walkers Swap Meet Aug. 2nd -Seattle
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JRust
Hey anyone going to The John Walkers Swap meet in Seattle this saturday the 2nd? Considering making the trip up with my son. Anyone close to Kelso area making the trip? Anyway I am looking into it. Not sure I really want to deal with getting parts ready to come up. Only to bring many of them back home sad.gif . Historically I spend more money at these than make dry.gif

Well anybody planning to show?
rhodyguy
the 2nd came around fast! i'm going up and taking a some parts/a table/a chair. i leave my place around 6:30. no doubt the usual suspects will be there. there were deals to be had last time.
PanelBilly
Jamie, don't you have a shot load of stuff to unload now?
JRust
Of course I do. Just tough to load all that shit up. When most likely 75% of it will come home with me. When your driving 5 hours one way. It's a tough call for me on if I should bring a bunch of it up. Then I can't pass up a good deal. Which means I end up coming home with more stuff than I brought confused24.gif . Which means I will probably save money staying home rolleyes.gif

I was hoping to make the trip a weekend with my son. Go see some Mariners games but of course they are out of town this weekend dry.gif .
PanelBilly
Breakfast is at 7 at the Egg Nest next to Walkers shop. Jurgen's and I will be there trading stories. Maybe he'll tell the story about driving an old Beemer bike to Alaska
rhodyguy
Too early for me. I'll prob join the 9:14 group.
PanelBilly
Bump for those of us who have been sleeping in
JRust
Yeah I am not making the trip up. Just to much going on unfortunately. Have fun biggrin.gif
aircooledtechguy
To those going: Have fun and find a good deal for me too. I really hate to miss this but I'm out this year; just too much on my plate and it's daunting. blink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.