Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Personal Apology to Andy and all members I offended
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Derek Seymour
AA works
the sky is bluer and things are better

Sorry to all I offended. Life hit me hard and I responded in anger and lashed out at people who did not deserve it.

I sincerely apologize to Andy as well as John and Mark at GPR.

Happy motoring.

I apologize for posting this in the Garage forum. However more people come here than any other section of this site from what I can tell.

Please delete or move this thread whenever you wish.

Thank You

Derek
Cap'n Krusty
Whatever it was, I wasn't offended, so this post is good for 1 (one only) "Krusty Kredit". You can say something totally stupid and I'll let it slide. Note: NOT applicable to egregious spelling and/or grammar errors!

Use it wisely, grasshopper ...........................

Continue as you were, The Cap'n
ConeDodger
I still owe you Derek for toting a tailgate across the desert Southwest, + whatever it was! I missed it... biggrin.gif
carr914
Do I have any Krusty Kredits?
SLITS
Somehow, in my feeble brain, a thought keeps passing between my ears that not only is the FIRST "Krusty Kredit" we have ever seen and it will probably be the LAST one also.

Cheers Cap'n
914_teener
Wow........

Public Apology- not new

Public Ridicule- not new

Krusty Kredits...............

I think this should be put in the classics or a new Gospel perhaps.
laflaur
Go f yourself bye1.gif
Mike Bellis
I piss off plenty of people... Get over yourself! biggrin.gif
blitZ
All is forgiven, you just owe me a beer.
Phoenix914
I see you live in Yucaipa. My 914's original home was in Yucaipa, so that makes us sort of related, even though I have never been there. Therefore, I forgive you, brother.

Carry on. beer.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.