Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: So I was watching CCC
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dudzy's914
This is an older episode, I know. Wayne Carini was at Laguna Seca, then this appeared!
soltino
QUOTE(dudzy's914 @ Jul 28 2014, 02:25 PM) *

This is an older episode, I know. Wayne Carini was at Laguna Seca, then this appeared!

Huh?

tino
Chris914n6
Chasing Classic Cars
Alphaogre
I have see that car a few times at the vintage races at Coronado.
brant
I've raced against that car before
lonewolfe
This is the first time I've seen that car and I really like the way it looks!
jd74914
Cool looking car. Anyone have more pictures?

I saw Wayne Carini picking up some water jetted parts the other day at a local aerospace company. It was a beautiful day and he was driving a new Land Rover; it was pretty disappointing.
Big Len
Mean looking '14

I find Carini a bore.
mgp4591
QUOTE(Big Len @ Jul 29 2014, 07:18 AM) *

Mean looking '14

I find Carini a bore.

Is that because he's from boring ol' Connecticut and you're from exciting northern New Jersey? blink.gif He's got Lime Rock and you've got Lake Hopatcong?! w00t.gif
dlkawashima
The Altec Lansing 914-6

IPB Image

IPB Image
Big Len
QUOTE(mgp4591 @ Jul 30 2014, 04:29 AM) *

QUOTE(Big Len @ Jul 29 2014, 07:18 AM) *

Mean looking '14

I find Carini a bore.

Is that because he's from boring ol' Connecticut and you're from exciting northern New Jersey? blink.gif He's got Lime Rock and you've got Lake Hopatcong?! w00t.gif

Hmmm, what does location have to do with it?

I meant his mannerism, specifically the way he speaks and his low keyed enthusiasm. I always thought the older mechanic was more interesting to watch.

Looks like the rear flares in the older picture is different than the first one.
jd74914
QUOTE(Big Len @ Jul 30 2014, 08:44 AM) *

I meant his mannerism, specifically the way he speaks and his low keyed enthusiasm. I always thought the older mechanic was more interesting to watch.

Don't worry...he's just as uninterested in person. laugh.gif I was very surprised...when I saw him we were with a 100% custom racecar and didn't get more that about a 2 second glance.
relentless
I sent Carini two emails with some special cars that were for sale in my area, including a '63 split window Corvette. He never bothered to reply...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.