Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD: Subaru EG33 Engine
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > Ads: All Other Non-914 Stuff
sullivap
Greetings,
I picked up this engine from a salvage yard a few years ago with the intent of using it in an engine swap. I believe it was out of a 93 SVX. I am not going to do the swap and no longer need it.

The engine spins and pumps air but I have never tested compression or leak down.

I am located in North County San Diego and due to weight limits I am only interested in local pickup.

It's gone!

Thanks,
Pete
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
JRust
Damn if you were closer I'd take it. Good deal even as a core
sullivap
updated the price to FREE!
Come and get it please!
vonrothe
I'll take it for my anticipated conversion! I'm in NorCal and I have a truck that goes to San Diego every other week. If you aren't going to scrap it immediately then I would like to have my truck pick it up the next time he's down there. Please email me so we can work out the details. Thx.
jpapatrout
QUOTE(vonrothe @ Aug 23 2014, 06:07 PM) *

I'll take it for my anticipated conversion! I'm in NorCal and I have a truck that goes to San Diego every other week. If you aren't going to scrap it immediately then I would like to have my truck pick it up the next time he's down there. Please email me so we can work out the details. Thx.

I will take it if it is available. I'm in Palm Springs.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.