Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: 2L Engine
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Spoke
I'm looking for more power in my 71 914. My 1.8L engine just pulled an exhaust stud and I'm not putting any more money into this turd.

So I'm looking for a 2L or larger T4. I would also be interested in a V6, V8, or Suby.

What do you have laying around?? beerchug.gif
phatnine11
Spoke, email me. I have a 2.0 that has 90 hours on it. lookup my handle phatnine11 and send me a PM.
Later,
Cesar
porsha916
hi, I have a dismantled 2.0, I would like to sell.
Take care
Bill
rgolia
Jerry,

I am down Doylestown PA way. Perhaps we can hook up and you can try out my teener. It has a 2.0 with dual 44 webers and a carb cam. it will give you an idea of the power you can get from a 2.0 before you jump to something more complex like a 6 or subie conversion.
Spoke
PM's sent to all. Thanks for the heads up.

QUOTE(rgolia @ Jul 31 2014, 11:22 AM) *

Jerry,

I am down Doylestown PA way. Perhaps we can hook up and you can try out my teener. It has a 2.0 with dual 44 webers and a carb cam. it will give you an idea of the power you can get from a 2.0 before you jump to something more complex like a 6 or subie conversion.

I've owned a 2L before but hell yeah I'd like to take a ride in your 914 sometime.

Because my 914 has a reconstructed title due to a rear-ending and is a surviving rust bucket, I'm not trying to break the bank with the engine. Looking to invest $1k-$3k max into the engine.
jasonvang
I have a running 2.0 GA engine w/ tranny and exhaust available if you are still interested. Sent a PM.
cegallegos99
all,

for the 2.0 engines, please PM if still available?

chris
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.