Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Just got off the phone with Slits
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
skline
Ok, look out everyone, Slits was in a mood and he is on his way home to raise some hell on here. Just wanted you all to be prepared.
Rusty
What put his panties in a twist? IPB Image

-Rusty IPB Image
Howard
I'll be turning off the computer and DSL. Got the kids and dogs off the street. IPB Image
Thanks, we all owe you. Whazzup with the wise and learned one? IPB Image
skline
QUOTE (Lawrence @ Jan 22 2005, 05:25 PM)
What put his panties in a twist? IPB Image

-Rusty IPB Image

Who said his panties were in a twist, I just said he was in a mood. Never mentioned what type. He did mention he was going to see what kind of trouble he could get into though. IPB Image
914GT
Just keep him over there in California IPB Image . I got rid of all my spare parts...
SpecialK
Hope he brought along his list of 914club contacts...just in case IPB Image
a914luvr
when is he not stirring up trouble on this board?
Toast
SLITS in panties? IPB Image This is a baaaaaddd visual! IPB Image
Toast
Uhhhhh...........its 4 hours later............sooooooooo.............where the hell is SLITS.

Must be some mood if he is not responding to his calling. IPB Image
SpecialK
He forgot his 914 contacts list, and is brokedown on the side of the road trying to hitch a ride wearing nothing but a Walmart bag IPB Image .............looks like he'll be walking IPB Image
Joe Bob
Somebody musta offended him...took his panties and went home.....
SLITS
For the first time, I thought better of causing trouble and I was tired. Decided not to play.....The OJSSM threads took it out of me. rocking nana.gif

Well really, it was the thought of matching wits with the Peverted Pink Bunny......he comes unarmed, like the insurance salesman, and it wouldn't be a fair fight.
Joe Bob
Awww...no fun.

Just remember...I had your car before you did.....when you get in that car, just think....my butt was warming that seat before you.....you might want to consider switching seat pads.....I had a very bad gas attack once..... IPB Image
skline
You guys are brutal!! It does keeps us others entertained however so continue on. IPB Image
SLITS
Hah, oh pink peverted one....you are way late in the game....knowing how you are, the first thing I did was trade the vinyl seats for cloth ones BEFORE I sat in it. I got within 20' and noticed a distinct odor of Santa Barbara Bunny Feces IPB Image , gloved and masked up before I changed them too.

It did have it's effect. the drivers seat hinge broke immediately from the corrosive fumes.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.