Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PICS- gtg @ the garage
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
xsboost90
had a little shindig at the garage today, had about ten pples show up dispite the false weather prediction. First we made a turbo nose fit onto a n/a 944 by doing some creative bending on the front fender corners, then did a how to on POR15 on my teener. Some of the guys brought their geeetars and played some tunes. I think everyone got a turn w/ my carrera gt rc car and we watched every chase scene in the movie RONIN twice- after watching the rothmans cup car challenge. GOOd times.
xsboost90
happy hour at the 914 lounge.
xsboost90
whack the fenders off and whala!
skline
What are those big heavy things everyone is wearing???
xsboost90
i dont know what that was about. IT was a steamy 30 degrees w/o the wind chill. IPB Image
skline
Wow, a heat wave huh? Well it looks like you all had some fun. We need to do something like that out here.
Sammy
Scott, those are called "ski parkas".
I saw some up at the ski resort in mammoth once IPB Image
They also has this weird white stuff all over the ground.

Can't describe it any better than that, it was just wierd. And slippery. Wierd and slippery. And cold. it was wierd, slippery, and cold. Kinda like this margarita.
Opps, i gotta go. Almost spilled some on the keyboard and that woud be alcohol abuse.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.