Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 5-31-03 NNJR PCA Autox Pics
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
yarin
PICS HERE

I have the full resolution 2048x1536 pics available if anyone is interested.

The blue 914 is a high comp 2.0, 911 suspension. Very nice car. I'm not sure if the guy posts on here.
seanery
nice pics....some nice cars there. MDB2.gif
Bleyseng
Nice! which car were you driving???

Geoff
Brad Roberts
Thanks for the pics.

Man.. that is some rain !!

Great shot of the 914 "at speed" had you been at one of our events.. you would have been yelled at for working the corner and trying to take pics...LOL

B
yarin
QUOTE(Bleyseng @ May 31 2003, 07:44 PM)
Nice! which car were you driving???

Geoff

Thanks! I was driving the white 944 turbo. Average time for the course was around 58 seconds. They cancelled the event half way due to rain. The lights kept tripping because of rain, oh well. It would have been fun autocrossing in the rain beer.gif

Yeah normally they don't like it when workers take pics, but I was all the way in the back of the lot so they couldn't see me.

Maybe sometime soon i'll post autox pics of my 914 to come... once i find it. wink.gif
yarin
Here are some more 914 pics i've taken at other events:

IPB Image
IPB Image
Some in HERE
And a few from Last Year's Season
hey how about some MORE! (a few nice 914s here too)
So thats about it for now..
Oh wait.. while i'm sharing pictures... MetroNY PCA Drivers Ed Pics... and yes a few 914s in there as well.
airsix
Ok, quick question... What is this? Just currious, and can't tell for sure. Looks like a cross between an early vette and a MG-GT.

-Ben M.
airsix
Very nice photography. These are amazing shots for a digital camera. Did you get this effect just by panning, or are you using a pro-grade camera?

I really like this one:
TimT
That white car up there is either a TVR or a griffin..

Ive forgotten which.

It is wicked fast and smaller than a 914!!
yarin
Just a regular digital camera. Pick the target, hold down shutter half way and follow object. Then snap. The camera doesn't have adjustable shutter speed.

The white car is a 1965 TVR Griffin. Here are a few good pics of it. He usually gets fastest time of the day. It's got a Ford 308(i think) under the hood.
*1*
*2*
*3*
*4*

Enjoy!
TimT
ok its a TVR/Griffin

Im an old fart I forget things LOL

neat to see he is using data logging. It appears he has a g-cube hooked up to a palm..

extreem-geez
TimT
oops here extreemgeez
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.