Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: New in box Web Cam 86a
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
RoadGlue
Anyone have a new Webcam 86a sitting on the shelf, perhaps for a project that never happened?

Please let me know! Willing to pay $175 plus shipping to 95401. Again, must be new, never installed, dropped, etc.

Thanks!

Randy
JStroud
Randy there's Elgin cams right in Santa Rosa, you might want to check with them, maybe they have a cam that will work the same.
RoadGlue
Yeah, good point. I should check in and see if he has something similar. Good call. They've really scaled back their operation, so worried it might be another long wait.

A member did reply to my Garage with a bunch of eBay links. I need to take a look, make sure they're real and not knock-offs.

Thanks man!
Mikey914
I have a webcam in one of my cars. If I can locate the spec sheet it had lift and duration. You should be able to get a custom grind if you can spec it. I'll look tomorrow.
Mark
Sea Dragon 914
Jeff's right. I've had a couple of cams done there and Dema does a great job. He's been around a long time and you should give him a call since he's right in town for you. I have to make a drive up that way to pick up a cam I had him grind. I went with his 330-1 grind as I want to use stock FI. I'm looking forward to putting this engine together for my Aubergine car.

QUOTE(JStroud @ Aug 1 2014, 08:52 AM) *

Randy there's Elgin cams right in Santa Rosa, you might want to check with them, maybe they have a cam that will work the same.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.