Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: a 914 racer fs. not mine. no horse in the race,
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
rhodyguy
i spoke with the owner yest @ the swap meet. apparently the car has been listed in the local PCA classifieds for some time. he stated he's willing to entertain offers for less than the asking. car is currently on the east coast. my uneducated guess is the sum of the parts needed to build this car is greater than what he'd be willing to take. i blocked out his email and phone number to help ensure his privacy. if you, or someone you might know, would like more details send me a pm and i'll forward the contact info to you. interesting car….the "Airport gears" was a topic at breakfast. what exactly does that mean? 220hp @ the rears piratenanner.gif . could i buy this, swap the 6 package to my narrow body 73', and keep the rear tires hooked up? unsure.gif driving.gif

k
deputydog95
You could put that engine in your car if you don't mind doing
rod bearings every 30 hours or so biggrin.gif
rhodyguy
WHAT? seriously?
deputydog95
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Aug 4 2014, 10:05 AM) *

WHAT? seriously?

Yep. Race engines like the one in the car in my sig are fairly high strung and need constant maintenance.
twin356
please send contact info

scott at scottkruegerdotcom
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.