Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Is the front suspension crossmember the same for all years? What's a fair price?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
doug_b_928
As the topic title suggests, I'm wondering if the front suspension crossmember is the same for all years. I did a search and saw a few older posts indicating that $25-$30 is the going rate. Is that a reasonable/fair price?
bdstone914
QUOTE(doug_b_928 @ Aug 3 2014, 07:24 PM) *

As the topic title suggests, I'm wondering if the front suspension crossmember is the same for all years. I did a search and saw a few older posts indicating that $25-$30 is the going rate. Is that a reasonable/fair price?

They are the same for all years and there is little call for them. I have only sold them if they were blasted and powder coated. If anyone will pay $25 I would take it.

Bruce
larryM
I gave one away last year - complete - with all suspension parts attached & hubs & rotors -

doug_b_928
I would happily pay for a good one, but the shipping from CA to Canada might be too expensive. If either of you have one to sell, please check shipping to Winnipeg. If that ends up being too much, we can also try shipping to Pembina, ND and I can drive down there (1 hour each way) and pick it up.
rhodyguy
i would think it would cost $40ish, maybe more, with the customs hassles, to winnipeg. USPS would be easier than fedex. what's your time worth + fuel?

k
stugray
While on this topic: Are we talking about the piece that can be replaced by a 911 aluminum version?

What are the years/models of 911 to look for for that substitution?
doug_b_928
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Aug 4 2014, 09:00 AM) *

i would think it would cost $40ish, maybe more, with the customs hassles, to winnipeg. USPS would be easier than fedex. what's your time worth + fuel?

k

I may head down to Pembina to pick something up anyway, so if it was sent early this week then I could get it at the same time.
bdstone914
QUOTE(stugray @ Aug 4 2014, 11:34 AM) *

While on this topic: Are we talking about the piece that can be replaced by a 911 aluminum version?

What are the years/models of 911 to look for for that substitution?

.74 and later 911.
doug_b_928
Does anyone have a straight one of these to sell?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.