Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Free Fuchs
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
euro911
Now that's a good deal aktion035.gif
hsus2k
I'd really love to get them, but no one answers the phone?
I've already emailed him, but no reply yet?
I'm hoping he still has them.....................?

I'll try again later, thanks for the info, Tweet!
tweet
You are welcome. Good luck to you.
hsus2k
Finally got thru, he said he's real busy on Mondays.........(owns a racing shop)

The wheels were already spoken for 10 min right after he placed the Ad, said the owner
But the guys was out of town this weekend; so, if he doesn't claim them, I'll be picking them up later this week!
Cross my fingers, but I'm sure the guy is going to show up for a set of Free Fuchs.................right?
tweet
You never know. I've seen people pass things up, just because they are moving in slow motion. I would make an appointment and follow up with him just prior to it. You would think that the guy that wants them would have already picked them up. Wouldn't you have?
hsus2k
Thanks Dan (tweet)! Wow! I got the wheels little bit after lunch time today!
They looked great, just a bit dusty and old; no curb rash or any major scratches.
Sorry for holding off the news and not let anybody know the status of the FREE FUCHS..........They were initially "spoken for" since Sunday (also I'M being a LITTLE selfish!)

But the first guy who called had to be out of town and never claimed the wheels; the owner of the wheels told me to call back on Wednesday to see if the wheels are still avilable? (This was when I called on Monday)

And I called him yesterday (Wednesday), the wheels were still there! BUT wife called a little bit later after I just got off the phone with the owner and I had to pick up my boy and taking him to swim lesson yesterday afternoon!
Family comes FIRST! Especailly for my little boy.............................
So, I called back yesterday and let him know I couldn't pick up the wheels until today; he's okay with it, and just have to check back with him today (Thursday) - I told him I'll call first, becasue it's still about an hour drive for me to reach the wheels location. (There is no point for me to make the trip if the wheels were gone)

Today (Thursday) during lunch, I called and he still have the wheels, but he's at another location................... a ittle closer in Union City.
So I went and picked up the wheels; now they are MINE!
smilie_pokal.gif

w00t.gif

unsure.gif

rolleyes.gif

shades.gif

santa_smiley.gif

icon_bump.gif

I asked the owner again about the first guy who called about the wheels, he said the guy never called back........................
The Origianl Ad mentioned that "free to the first person who comes and collects them"
NOT FIRST GUY WHO CALLED......................So, if you're the first guy who called, please don't get mad at me...........we gave you more than 3 days to claim the Prize............

I had just bought a set of four 16 X 6 Fuchs (same size) on here few weeks ago for a pretty good deal.
Now, I have spares! Yea!

Thanks again, Dan pray.gif
I'm still waiting for my bag of 15 Tumbler "Spings" that you had dropped under your kitchen table..........................hee, hee piratenanner.gif

Dennis
euro911
Well, let's see your prize biggrin.gif

Glad to see somebody here got 'em aktion035.gif
hsus2k
I wanted to! Wish I could, but I'm still at work.................
For some reason, I couldn't upload the pictures form my phone to my Photobucket Acct (here at work) to link in here?

Anyway to upload pictures directly from my harddrive? Probably block by the company firewall as well?
I emailed the photos to my body shop already..................

The wheels are dirty and aged, I will wash them when I get home and take more pictures to show my price later! I mean PRIZE!
tweet
Really glad you snagged the free wheels. It will be great to have a couple of spares. I thought you would get them if the other person had not picked them up yet. I've seen stuff like this happen before. They were meant for you; serendipity. Springs? Hell, you got free Fuchs. You are welcome.
piratenanner.gif
hsus2k
These are the photos I took during lunch at work, haven't had the time to clean and wash the wheels yet

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
hsus2k
thanks..........
tweet
Springs went out day before yesterday. It's up to the Post Office now. Wheels look really good, just dusty. aktion035.gif
Gint
Nice score.
ric birks
Sounds like a scam. Be careful. Remember, if it sounds to good to be true, It probably is! blink.gif

Oh crap, there goes that theory!

Well done grasshopper cheer.gif
hsus2k
Now I need to get some lottery tickets, feeling lucky........ piratenanner.gif

BTW, got the springs in the mail yesterday, thanks again Tweet..............busy with family again these few days.
tweet
Great! biggrin.gif
Evil914
Damn,I would be happy if I could just score some scratched,beat up 5 bolt wheels,any style!!! hissyfit.gif I got five lug hubs but no wheels.....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.